Part 17

After talking to Pihu, Raman spoke alone with Shagun .

"Do not think that I do not know what you are doing Shagun. I watch you and at the slightest suspicion that you are negatively affecting Pihu, I'll kick you out."

"But, Raman...."

"Let me finish ... we both will not marry, not even for Pihu, so that's clear.I love Ishita and in a few months we will be parents again. Stay away from ishita, I warn you."!

With that, he left her speechless.

The next day Raman came to Ishita's flat with Pihu.

"Oh, hello, what a surprise, come in." said Ishita

Ishita called Adi and they all had dinner together. Like a family.

During the meal, IshRa watched each other.

She is the most beautiful woman I know and the pregnancy makes her shine even more. Raman thought

Ishita looked at him and smiled

Don't smile at me like that , Madrassan.

At that moment, he wanted her more than ever before.

After lunch , Ishita prepares coffee for Raman and tea for herself.!Adi had already left. Pihu did not want to go yet and Ruhi show her, her room.

IshRa sat together on the sofa and drank coffee / tea.

"So, why did you smile at me like that." Raman asked

"Like what.?"

"Like that."

Ishita laughed
"I only smiled at you, that's all."

She smiled and bit her lower lip

"There, you'll do it again."

"What,Raman."???

"If I did not know better, I'd say you're trying to seduce me." Raman said and winked at her

"What."??!! laughed Ishita

She pointed to her belly., "Apart from that, up there in the room are our daughters."

Raman laughed..."Admit it, you want me."

Ishita looked at him..."hmmmm."

She drives him crazy with her gestures. She was so sexy and he was sure that she was doing it intentionally.

"Ishita, I warn you if you do not stop it, I'll rip your clothes off, right here on the sofa."

Ishita sat down a bit away from him

"Safer."

Raman sat very close to her

"Kiss me." he whispered

"No." she whispered back

Raman leaned forward and his lips almost touched hers.

"You want to kiss me."

Ishita shook her head slowly

Raman was close to her ear now

"I want you and you want me too." he whispered

He kissed her ear gently, then her cheek. Then her neck, he inhaled her scent. Ishita closed her eyes and a small moan slipped out of her.

Raman gently kissed her cheek again, then her chin. Ishita clung to him. He took her lower lip and sucked on it. He was sucking gently on her lower lip and she was rapidly losing her ability to construct a coherent thought.