Part 16

Raman gently stroked his lips over hers. Ishita closed her eyes. Raman took her lower lip and sucked on it. OMG thought Ishita, Raman knew he was driving her crazy.

Suddenly, he released her lips. Ishita opened her eyes. No, she wanted this kiss so bad. She put both hands to the back of his head and pulled him close. When she kissed him he was lost.

He watched her. His  hands rested on Ishita's neck and he rubbed his thumb along her jaw and the way his tongue seemed to disappear inside her mouth as if he needed a part of her to breathe himself.

He gently pushed her with his back to the door. She rose into him, her lips open, seeking; warm and soft and eager on his. Her body so supple as she arched against him and he wrapped his arms around her back, her shoulders, drawing her closer, feeling the strength, the rippling energy beneath her skin. Her tongue slid over his lips, tasting and curling around his, a delicious tease and wow, she was so very, very hot, and gorgeous and fervent. He stroked his tongue inside her mouth, deep, greedy for more of her, all of her.

She tasted like chocolate and sweets and determination, and he sought her hungrily, couldn't soak in enough of her flavor, her softness, the tiny mewling sounds she made at the back of her throat that he remembered so well; that he'd clung to in long, sleepless nights when he'd been aching for her, when he'd missed her so much that his heart hurt with it. "Ishita ," he groaned her name into her mouth, "Ishita , Ishita, Ishita ." She sucked on his tongue, tugged his lips between her teeth, her nails sharp at the back of his neck.

She was so soft, vivacious, beautiful, and he wanted her, oh, he wanted her so much; his heart was pounding with it, heat unfurling through his blood, curling along his spine. He just... he didn't want her to have doubts or regrets; he'd need to take his time, take it slow. He'd make it good for her, really very good. Worth it. One brick at a time. There'd be time.
He wanted her in that forever kind of way.
With a few soft kisses, mere brushes of his lips against hers he ended the kiss, slowly drew away. Her eyes came open, darkened with arousal, her mouth open and lips glistening. He wanted nothing more than to dive back in, couldn't get enough of her but he forced himself to stop, breathe, do the right thing. He drew his thumb along her lower lip, watched her eyelids flutter.

"We should," he croaked, had to clear his throat. "We should go." He kissed the corner of her mouth, her cheekbone, her forehead.
" think the others are wondering what we are doing so long"

She nodded... Raman looked at her and smiled and she smiled back.

~ Living room ~

Pihu stood in the middle of the room and said proudly.

"You know what ? I will be a big sister soon."

Everyone stared at Pihu and no one knew what to say.

"Where is Ruhi Didi, I have to tell her the news."

"Dadu took all the kids to school, you miss school today." said Simmi

"Oh, ... Okay, Ishita Aunty is also my mother and the baby is my sister." ( Pihu had decided that the baby was a girl )

"How nice that you are so happy about it." said Amma

"You know Paatti, you are the mom of Ishita Aunty and Ishita Aunty is also my mother then you are my real Paatti." Pihu said excitedly

Everyone laughed and were glad that Pihu took the news so well.

"Where is Mamma."? Pihu asked

At that moment there was a knock on the door and Shagun called, " Hellooooo,!let me in, open the door."

"Speaking of the devil." Vandu said annoyed

Pihu ran to the door and opened it. Shagun came in.. At that moment Raman and Ishita came out of the room. Shagun looked at them and she did not like what she saw.

"Mamma , I will be a big sister soon." Pihu interrupted her thoughts

Ishita looked at Shagun and she could see the hate in her eyes. Automatically she put her hand protectively on her belly.

"What are you telling my daughter"?Shagun said loudly

"The truth, Pihu asked us and we told her the truth." Ishita said in a low voice

"The truth? what is the truth? I am her mother. Do not tell my daughter stories about tall tale."

Shagun spoke loudly but Ishita remained calm.

"She knows the truth Shagun. We can discuss everything in peace."

"Oh, you want to take Pihu away from me, but you will not succeed."

"Enough Shagun, it's enough. It's always the same with you." said Raman

"Mamma , why are you always screaming ? Ishita Aunty is nice and she does not want to take me away from you."

Now Shogun was speechless
She would lose everything if she no longer had Pihu on her side. Pihu was her wild Joker Card.

Without Pihu, no Raman. She would not let Ishita win, no matter how much Raman loved Ishita, Pihu was more important and he would do anything to keep his daughter happy.

She had to play her cards well now. Ishita loved Pihu, Shagun knew that, and Ishita would do nothing to harm Pihu. The love, Raman and Ishita had for Pihu, would help her to get, what she wanted. She had to keep Pihu on her side.

Ishita watched Shagun. She saw her eyes go back and forth nervously. What's going on in your head? What are you planing ? You insidious snake! I will not let you use my child for your wrong games. thought Ishita

"Theek hai, let's talk in peace."

What is she planning? Raman thought
Then he said, "Okay fine, let's talk. You, me, Ishita and Pihu."

The four went to Bhalla House. In the living room they sat in the living room on the sofa.

"Well, we told the truth to Pihu and she took it very well." said Ishita

Pihu immediately started talking excitedly about how God has done her from Ishita's in Shagun's belly, because Ishita had no sprace in her belly.She told Shagun the whole story that IshRa had told her.

You think you're smart, but I'm cleverer than you. Shagun thought

Both, Ishita and Raman knew that Shagun acted as if everything was alright. They knew that they had a plan. Shagun would not calmly see, how IshRa and her children were a happy family.

Raman was determined. He wanted Ishita in his life. He wanted to be with her. With her and their children as a family.

He knew he and Ishita had a lot to talk about. He wanted to clear everything that was between them. He had lived without her for 7 years and it was hell. It was the worst time of his life..

Ishita was the only woman he loved. She was his wife, the mother of his children. His soulmate.

Ishita loved Raman with everything she had. The time without him was cruel. She wanted him in her life. She wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. He was her husband, the father of her children. Her soulmate.

tbc...