17 : Secrets 🙊

Valarie POV :

"What are you talking about ?" Asked Denise

"What are you talking about ?" Asked Denise . I just stayed frozen . Victoria had a son ?

"Yes , im as confused as you . Mama never told me i had , sisters ?" He asked . "We need to go out for coffee or something . I need to hear everything" said Denise

There was a cough coming from the officer . We all turned around to look at him . "I still have to tell you all something" he said looking at all of us with pity .

"We found a car in lake drive in the morning . It was a white Tesla . Inside were the bodies of Fabian Cruz and Victoria De la Rosa ." he said looking at all of us .

My eyes were full of tears . I wasn't sure if they were happy or sad tears . My dad abused me for as long as i can remember . It stopped a little when Victoria came . Denise was also abused by Victoria before her mom married my dad .

"They were both brutally murdered . Stab wounds were on Ms .De La Rosa . We are going to examine her for any signs of rape . Mr .Cruz was shot in the head twice . There wasn't any other wound we could find ." the officer said .

Sebastian stormed out then followed by Denise . "Their lawyer will soon contact you for each others will." Said the officer giving me a forced smile .

I murmured a thank you and walked out to follow Denise . Once outside i saw Sebastian throwing up . Denise was on her knees looking up at the sky .

Jordyn walked to were Denise was at . I walked over to were Sebastian was . "Are you okay?" I asked . He looked at me with red puffy eyes . Tears were streaming down his face .

I hugged him .

He cried in to my shoulder like there was no tomorrow . I should probably not even be hugging him . He's a stranger .

He cried for about five minutes until he stopped . Then i heard Denise laughing her ass off .

"Mom is dead" she said laughing like it was the funniest thing she has ever heard . "She was a good woman . She cared for everyone." Said Sebastian . I looked at him in shock

"How old are you ?" Asked Denise
"22" he said  "Im 21" said Denise
"I think we all need time to calm ourselves down . Sebastian how about you give me your number and I'll give you mine . Whenever i feel they are ready ill give you a call ." said Jordyn .

They exchanged numbers . Soon he was gone . I don't know if i was going blind but i swear i saw somebody open the door for him . Like Pablo .

A bodyguard , maybe ?

"Let's go home ." i said . Jordyn called Pablo and he came in matter of seconds . "Everything okay ?" Asked Pablo when got in . "Yes " i said laying my head on the window .

The drive back was quiet until it started pouring with rain . Once we got to the mansion Pablo tried getting an umbrella for us .

I just walked fast to the door but realized i didn't have a key . I waited at the door for Pablo to come because i didn't want to knock and let Lorenzo know i was home .

He hurried with Denise and Jordyn to the door . He opened the door and i went in . My hair and clothes were soaking wet.

I went in to the sound of glass shattering. Andrew came running to me . "Oh my god your here . Go in to his office . We hasn't come out since you've been gone . Please go ." he said holding my hands

I nodded and walked to his office . Water was pouring from my clothes and made a trail . I made to his office and Jacob was standing at the doors .

He saw me and move out of the way . I walked in and then there was a vase thrown at the wall next to me .

"Ahhhhhhhhhh ! You almost hit me ! " i screamed . "Your here . Im so sorry ." Said Lorenzo running towards me . He hugged me and i hugged him back .

"Your wet . What happened ? Why are your eyes red ? Have you been crying ? Why have you been crying ? Don't cry . I hate seeing you cry . " he said hugging me more and kissing my head .

"Its okay . Now you need to stop throwing all these things around . C'mon lets go to your room and get you to bed" i said massaging his back .

"Can you sleep in my room with me ? " he asked cupping my cheeks . I nodded and we walked out .

I found Andrew and Jacob there looking sleepy . "Jacob can you check on Denise and Andrew just make sure Jordyn is okay ." i said while Lorenzo's head was in my neck .

Im pretty sure he fell asleep . "Okay , you got him ?"asked Jacob . I nodded and walked upstairs .

" I need to take a shower first , so you're going to bed . I will go get some clothes from my room ." i said . "Just get some clothes from my closet . Please ?" He said again

"Fine" is all said . We got to his room and he fell on the bed and quickly went to sleep . I entered his closet to see a lot of suits . At the end there was casual clothes .

I grabbed a white shirt and i quickly ran to my room to get some underwear . I didn't get clothes of my own because i wanted to sleep in his clothes .

When i entered the shower the warm water touched my skin . Im going to tell Lorenzo about Sebastian tomorrow as i think Jordyn and Denise are telling the guys .

I hope Denise is okay . I'll go check on her first thing tomorrow . I got out and put on his shirt . I put my hair in a bun and walked in to his room .

I took off Lorenzo's shoes . I unbuttoned his shirt that exposed his chest . I slightly shook him .

"Mhmm" he said "Here are some sweatpants for you to change in to ." i said . He suddenly started taking his pants off leaving him in only his boxers .

He covered himself "im comfortable now" he said . He then patted the space next to him .

I got in to bed as he cuddled near me . I let sleep consume me .

Like and comment 😘

Instagram : cherrybby15