25 : I Don't Need You 💪

Valarie POV

Sebastian and Julian took Denise to a funeral home

Sebastian and Julian took Denise to a funeral home . Me , Denise , Yasmine , and Madelaine were sitting in the couch . Across from us was Lorenzo , Andrew , and Jacob .

Out of nowhere Denise got up and headed upstairs . "Where are you going ?" Asked Yasmine . "Third floor" she said . We have a game room but we rarely use it . We only use it to ....... drink .

"She's going to get drunk" said Madelaine . "Well im going to go get drunk with her , if you want to join nobody is stopping you guys " I said looking at everyone .

I walked upstairs and heard footsteps following behind . When i made it to the top i saw Denise chucking down a bottle of Vodka .I snatched it from her and started drinking some .

"That's a lot ." said Madelaine . Between me and Denise we had already finished the bottle . I never drank this much so i was already tipsy.

I sat on one of the stools next to Denise . "She's gone." Said Denise "She is." I said . We both looked at each other and started laughing .

"I thought it was going to be me ." said Denise laughing her life out . "Yeah me too , remember when you told the whole plan to one of the bodyguards by accident so i had to kill him ." i said laughing .

"Stop . " said Jacob shaking his head . I stopped and stared him down . Denise looked up and started laughing more when she saw him .

"Who are you to tell me to stop . " she said getting up from her seat .

"You

Are

Dead

To

Me.

You

Have

Been

Dead

For

Months

Now ." said Denise "Don't say that" said Jacob grabbing her hands . "No" she said pulling away .

"You , she's dead . A-and it's all my fault ." said Denise slapping him . Everyone went quiet .

"Ohh shut it . If i would have checked on her earlier she probably would have been alive right now." I said . "Well if i had gone instead of her you wouldn't have to check on her . It all goes back to me ! Not you !" Said Denise pointing her fingers in my face .

I slapped her hands away . Lorenzo came in to view and got in between us . "You both are drunk , neither of you are thinking straight . " he said . Denise came barging to me until Jacob pulled her back .

She started crying and fell to the ground and Jacob hugged her . I just stared at her . Lorenzo grabbed my face "Where's your room , you need to sleep ." he said . "I don't need your help " i said trying to get out of his hold .

"Her room is in the second floor .  I need to take the babies out . Ill take them to my room ." said Yasmine crying at what she just saw . "Thank you" said Lorenzo .Yasmine and Madeline went upstairs to get the babies. Lorenzo brought me to a hug and i started crying in his chest .

"Valarie where's Denies room ?" Asked Lorenzo . "It's next to mine . " i said. "Okay" he said moving his hand up in down in my back .

I could see Denise fell asleep on Jacob . Andrew was just staring at the floor on a couch .

Madelaine came down . "The babies are in Yasmine's room . I can take you to their room's now . Umm ... I'll come back and take you to a guest room since our maids are sleeping at the moment ." Said Madelaine to us then Andrew

Jacob carried Denise bridal style upstairs . "Can you walk?"asked Lorenzo . I nodded and let go of him . He put his hand on my waist as i put my head on his shoulder .

I saw Jacob and Denise walk in to her room . I laid on my bed with my stomach on the bed . I heard Lorenzo start to get out .

"Don't leave ." i said . "I wasn't planning on neonata (baby girl) i need to go get my suitcase ." he said . I just nodded my head and he walked out .

The door opened again and I saw Madelaine walk in to my closet . She then came back out. "C'mon get up. Put these on." She said pulling me up . I felt like a big baby as she took of my pants and replaced them with shorts . She then took of my sweater revealing my breasts .

I fell backwards wanting to go to sleep already . "C'mon Valarie . " she said and then the door opened revealing Lorenzo . I stood up and Madelaine threw me the hoodie . "I was just leaving ." she said getting up . "I'll go to the bathroom and change " he said walking to the bathroom .

I put on the hoodie and got in to bed .

Soon he came out with grey sweats and a white shirt

Soon he came out with grey sweats and a white shirt . He walked around and got in to bed . He grabbed me and brought me closer to him .

"Goodnight" he said

Like and comment 😘

Instagram : cherrybby15