20 : New Friends 👬👭

A/N The top or side is some pictures of Sebastian's house

A/N The top or side is some pictures of Sebastian's house . I know what all of you are thinking . It looks like a freaking place from a telenovela (soap opera)

·~·~·~··~·~·~·~

Valarie POV

"Ohh my fucking god " said Jordyn as we pulled up to a beautiful mansion

"Ohh my fucking god " said Jordyn as we pulled up to a beautiful mansion . It didn't even look like a mansion it looked like a historic place .

"This is were you guys will be living . C'mon lets go ." said Sebastian opening our door . A man and woman came out .

"This is my best friend Julian the guy i passed the mafia down to and Madelaine his girlfriend

"This is my best friend Julian the guy i passed the mafia down to and Madelaine his girlfriend ." said Sebastian . "Where is your girlfriend"asked Jordyn wiggling her eyebrows "Im afraid i don't have a girlfriend ."said Sebastian Chuckling .

"These are my sisters , well im only biologically related to Denise but i consider them all my sisters" said Sebastian "Ohh my goodness hi , you guys are so cute." said Madelaine coming to my babies "My name is Madelaine." She said "My name is Antonio and this is my sister Lilly ." said Antonio.

"Now amor let Sebastian take them to their room so they can get comfortable ." said Julian from behind . "Of course" said Madelaine going next to Julian .

"Follow me." Said Sebastian while his bodyguards took our bags . "I made sure to put your rooms near each other ."said Sebastian . .The rooms were all next to each other . I took the middle with the babies , Denise the left one , and jordyn the one in the right .

"I'll wake you guys up for dinner you should get some rest ." he said walking down the stairs . I went in to the bedroom as the girls did so too . There was a King size bed , tv , closet , couch , and a bathroom . It was beautiful .

I put my suitcase and my babies near the couch and decided to fix the room up later . I grabbed some loose clothes for them and changed them then myself .

I went to sleep cuddling next to them.

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

I woke up to the sound of knocking. I saw a maid in her late forties . "La comida estará en breve . ( Food will be ready shortly " she said . "Excuse me ?" I asked not knowing what she meant "sorry , the food will be ready soon" she said with a spanish accent "Ohh yes thank you" i said smiling . She nodded and walked away .

I looked through my suitcase and looked for something comfy since after i eat ill be fixing my closet up .

I then woke Lilly and Antonio up and changed them .

There were millions of windows and most of them were opened so it was warm

There were millions of windows and most of them were opened so it was warm . We walked downstairs and realized i didn't know where the kitchen was at . I was at the bottom and i was too lazy to head upstairs . I walked and found a movie theater and family room .

I made my way back until i heard struggling and grunting . At first i cringed because i could here them but then i heard "s-stop p-pplease"

"Stay here" i said to my babies .

I walked to the room and opened it . I was a girl who looked young a 30 year old looking guy on top of her . "What's going on ?" I asked not knowing what to do

"Ms.Cruz nothing m" said the man getting up and the girl was looking at me with pleading eyes . "I'll just take her with me." I said grabbing the girls hand .

I pulled her to my room with my babies . I sat her down in my bed . "Are you okay?" I asked "Thank you" she said hugging me . I hugged her back . "It's okay , i won't let that happen to you again ." i said whipping her tears away .

Even if i never met my mom or felt what it is to be loved by a parent i felt like this girl is my daughter . "I must get back to work ." she said . I now realized she had a maid outfit on . "How old are you ?" I asked . "Im 18" she said whipping her tears away . "What's your name?"i asked "yasmine" she said

Then somebody barged in to my room . "Hey , foods ready" said Denise with Jordyn and Sebastian behind her . "Hey , who are you ?" Asked Denise. "She's my new friend ." i said smiling . "You're the new maid right ?" Asked Sebastian . "Yes sir" she said "You must get to work or Julian is going to freak ." said Sebastian . "Yes sir." She said getting out of the room .

"She's pretty" said Jordyn "I found her with a guy on her . She was crying so i brought her to my room ." i said "poor thing ." said Denise . "Guys will be guys" said Sebastian looking at his phone . "Whatever , that's why i don't like dick" said Jordyn getting out . Everybody stopped what they were doing and looked at her . "Well damn" said Denise . "Let's just go eat" i said . I took my babies .

When i saw how we made it to the kitchen we walked a little more and then there was the dinning table . Madelaine and Julian were there .

We ate and talked about each other . This made me miss Lorenzo and the guys . I wonder if they already made it to Russia .

Once everybody was done i went upstairs and took my babies a bath and got them to bed.

I started fixing my closet up . I texted Lorenzo and he hasn't answered . Maybe he is tired i thought .

I showered and changed in to my pajamas . I let sleep overcome my body .

Like and comment 😘

Instagram : cherrybby15