10 : Coming out 🌈

Valarie POV

"The reason Rosie died was because of me" she said "What do you mean" i said confused

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"The reason Rosie died was because of me" she said "What do you mean" i said confused . "Me and Rosie had a relationship" she said looking away .

"Like .... Sex relationship ?" I asked . She nodded and started crying more .

"Aww Jordyn don't cry" i said pulling her into a hug . "You don't think it's weird?" She said looking at me

I smile at her "No Jordy. I will keep loving you for who you're . This doesn't change nothing" i say . She hugs me and i hug her back . "I went shopping for clothes , i got you the shoes you wanted . " i say smiling at her.

"Aww thank you"she said going through the bags . "Take a shower grab some clothes . I need to figure out how we're going to survive" i said . She nodded and went into the bathroom .

"Mama" said Antonio rubbing his eyes . "Hey baby , how are you feeling" i said "Hungry"he said . "Okay I'll order some food . " i said smiling . "Yay !! Cheeseburger and fries!!" He said dancing .

Denise POV

"Ugh im so tired" i said to myself

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Ugh im so tired" i said to myself . Its been more than 2 years since Jordyn and Valarie went missing .

Lorenzo told me about his mob. He became the leader and he still couldn't find them . My anxiety got pretty bad and Valarie wasn't here to give me her sweet hugs who can make anybody feel better .

Lorenzo has been hurting . He fucks whores and works . That's all he does . We both cried together last time .

I told him how Valarie would be mad and disappointed in him . He screamed at me and i screamed back . We were both full of anger . Then we started crying .

I came back from seeing my therapist . I decide to go shopping for some clothes and that's when i saw her or i thought i saw her .

Valarie .

She had bags of clothes in her hands . I spilled my smoothie and i called for her . She turned around but then kept walking .

Im now outside and im having a panic attack. I luckily saw the plack number .

I can't breath . I dial Jacob's number .

Phone Call Conversation

"This better be good . Lorenzo is already mad and i was in a important meeting ." said Jacob

"Jacob . I c-can't breath My inhaler is like not working . Im having a panic attack b-because im pretty sure i just saw ... h-her" I said sitting down im a bench

"Wait what who" he said but i didn't get the chance to respond as i started seeing black dots before i passed out .

A couple hours later

My eyes felt heavy but i finally got to open them to see Jacob and the guys . "How are you feeling" asked jacob . "Okay" i said then it went silent .

"What fo you mean you saw her" asked jacob . I was about to speak but then the doctor came in .

"Hello im glad to see you're up . So you just had a panic attack . Something probably triggered it . Did you take your anxiety pill today?" Asked the doctor .

"No i ran out this morning . I was going to go to the hospital tomorrow" i said . "Well since you're here ill get those ready for you . That's about it . You can go to the front so that you can discharge then head to the pharmacy for the pill" said the Doctor walking out .

"I saw her . Valarie ." i said as i saw Lorenzo tense up . "That's impossible are you sure ." asked Jacob . "Yes , i called for her and she turned around but kept walking . It was like she was shopping . I got the number of the plack's ." i said

"We can see if it's her , but i don't think it is her . " said Lorenzo . I just nodded .

I was now grabbing my pills and heading out . Lorenzo's phone rang but i kept walking to the car and got it . He then came in .

"Arturo looked at the surveillance and saw that the car was last seen at a hotel parking lot" he said . "So we're going to check ?" I asked . He nodded and started driving.

We got to this middle class hotel . I found it cute . We walked up to the lady . "Hi has a girl with blue bright eyes in sweats came ?" I asked . I heard a scoff from Lorenzo .

"Umm ... actually yes i have . She was with another girl and two kids . " she said as she kept looking at Lorenzo . "How did the other girl look like ?" I asked .

"She had blonde hair . It wasn't her natural hair tho you could see her roots growing . Black light skin ." she said . Mmhmhm blonde ? She could've died it .... right ?

"Can you tell us what room they're staying at?" Asked Andrew . "Im not supposed to be saying information about our costumers , but i will for you guys . Room 207 . Second floor to your left" she said still looking at Lorenzo.

"Two kids ?" I asked as we went inside the elevator . "It's probably not them ." said Andrew . "I don't know." I said then we walked out of the elevator and went left .

"Here" i said stopping in front of room 207.

Lorenzo POV

Its been 2 years two hurtful years

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Its been 2 years two hurtful years . The russian looked like they were swallowed away from the Earth .

Jacob told me that Denise was having a panic attack because she saw her . I wasn't sure so i went . Apparently she saw Valarie .

I got excited but then realized she could be all the way in Russian territory which is no where near were we are.

We were now outside of the room she could possibly be in . I knocked and heard feet coming to the door .

A kid about the age of 5 or 6 .

"Hi do you know a Jordyn Thompson or a Valarie Cruz by any chance" said Denise .

The kid furrowed his eyebrows before saying "Mama and Jor Jor?"

Mama ? How is this her kid ? Is it her kid ? I was full of rage at this moment .

"Antonio who is it ?" Asked a voice i thought i would never hear again.

Then there she was .

vote and comment  😘😘

Instagram : cherrybby15