16 : More Heartbreak 💔

Valarie POV

I just starred at the wall

I just starred at the wall . My phone started vibrating . I got up and walked to were it was . It was an unknown number .

I gulped and answered .

Phone Call Conversation

Valarie : Hello ?
Unknown Person : Yes , hello are you Valarie Cruz ?
Valarie : Yes . Why ?
Unknown Person : I am a police officer . We would like for you to come down to the station and talk . We have some terrible news .
Valarie : Okay .

End of phone conversation

There was a knock at the door .
"Valerie , *hiccup* im sorry ." i heard Lorenzo say at the other side of the door . I walked to the door and laid my head on the door . Tears ran down my face .

"Im not leaving until you open the door . I sat down and got my phone and texted Denise and Jordyn to get ready .

I got up and changed into some white pants , grey long sleeved , maroon sweater , and i put my hair in a high messy ponytail .

I got my phone and saw i received a message from the girls saying they were ready . I unlocked the door and opened it to see Lorenzo looking at me with huge , red , puffy eyes .

I sped walked downstairs were i found the girls ready . "We're you going ?" I heard Lorenzo say quickly following behind me . "out." I said "Take Pablo . Take him that we he can calm down ." said Jacob .

I just nodded and walked out to find a guy in his late thirties standing outside with a car . I got in the passenger side and the girls got in the back .

"Where to ?" He asked "Police Station ." i said . Everybody froze . "Val you can't tell on him he's going to have to kill you . Plus i left the babies with Jacob we can't just leave them behind ." said Denise

"No . I received a call from the Police station . Saying they have terrible news . No matter how much I dislike Lorenzo right now I would never do that . " i said sighing

Pablo started driving as i starred out . It was a hour drive to the police station .

Once we got there i got out and the girls followed me in . I saw a police officer and i walked to where he was at . "Hi , I got a call a couple hours ago . They told me to come as soon as possible ." I said .

"Name?" He asked without looking at me . "Valarie Cruz ." i said then he stopped typing in to his computer . "Ms.Cruz right this way follow me ." he said getting up and shaking my hand .

We went in front of a door and he knocked . Then there was a come in . "Sir , Ms.Cruz is here." He said . Then i walked in . "Yes , please sit down ." he said . We all sit down and he searched around .

"I believe we are missing some one ." he said . "No this is it ." i said

The door soon opened and in came a man . He was tall , green eyes , and brown hair .

"Who are you ?" Asked Denise "Im Sebastian

"Who are you ?" Asked Denise "Im Sebastian . Victoria was my mother ." he said .

Don't forget to vote and comment 😘 .

Instagram : cherrybby15