42.

"One month, Niall. Harry and I have been together for almost one whole month," Louis says dreamily, laying on his bed and playing with his pillows.

"Congratulations Lou, but some of us are single and lonely so I'm sorry, but I can't really bring myself to get exited about this." Louis throws the pillow at Niall which he catches and throws right back.

"Okay fine but at least let me be excited about it."

"Go right ahead bud, no one is stopping you, but if you could maybe just do it silently...."

"Wow, what a great friend you are."

"I know, aren't I?"

Louis rolls his eyes and then gets off of his bed. He goes over to the desk where he sat his phone and checks it. When he does he sees that there's a text message from Harry. He clicks on it and then of course reads it.

Harry: Hey Lou, I gotta be at the club for a little bit tonight but I'll be home around 8 ish if you wanna come over or something

Louis smiles downs at the screen because he forgot how amazing it feels to be in a relationship with someone, especially when the relationship is with Harry.

Louis: Yeah I'll come

"Why are you smiling at your phone like that?" Niall says. "Let me guess, Harry?"

Louis shuts his phone off and slides it in his pocket. "Mhm."

"Gross."

"You wish you had what I have," Louis says giving Niall the middle finger. Jokingly of course.

Niall flips him off right back and doesn't say anything else before going back to his school work.

Louis doesn't get a response for a little while so he assumes Harry's probably busy or just not by his phone. Eight is a few hours away still so Louis occupies his time by studying and finishing some homework. He also has started looking for a different job and he's applied to a few places but hasn't got any responses yet.

He's not too exited to have to be working at a regular place again but it's for Harry so it's worth it. He just has to make sure that he's a little more conscious of what he says to the customers this time around.

Thankfully he still has awhile before he's done with school so he'll be able to keep saving up money for a flat. He's not sure what the future holds but when he thinks about it, wherever he may be, he definitely pictures Harry there with him.

"Isn't the necklace pretty?" Louis says, standing in front of the mirror and admiring the rose necklace Harry got him, for the fourth time today.

"Real pretty," Niall answers, not even looking over in Louis' direction.

"It is and I'm never taking it off."

Niall scoffs. "I'm gonna laugh when it chokes you in your sleep."

"Oh I'm sure you will."

"So are you going to his house again or will I have to wait until some other night to get off."

Louis shoots Niall a look of disgust. "Why are you like this?"

"I mean I just wanted to know. I'm trying to plan out my shit better and I need to know if I should make time tomorrow to study or to wank."

Louis goes back to his bed and decides to go on Instagram for a little while. "I'll be gone tonight."

"Thank you."