13.

After Louis explained to Niall what happened with Liam and Zayn, first Niall got really mad at them but then after Louis told him it's not worth fighting over, he calmed down a little.

Both Zayn and Liam keep trying to call and text Louis but he won't answer. He doesn't want to hear them tell him what he can and can't do. If they don't like him stripping, fine, but Louis' not going to let them treat him like a baby. He's twenty-two years old. Not four.

He's over it anyway, he's not going to be upset and let it completely ruin his mood. He'll just ignore them for now until they're ready to understand how he feels. Until then, Louis' going to continue going to the club as much as he can. It'll be a nice distraction for him.

Tonight he's going to go and he's going to forget that he's fighting with Liam and Zayn. He's going to get a few drinks and earn money. That's all.

When Louis gets to the club he changes and then goes to dance. After his three dances he checks the time and it's only 1 am which sounds late but it's really not for a strip club.

Louis' still wide awake and he really doesn't want to go back to his dorm yet. He's not tired and all there is to do there is sleep. He wants to stay and dance more but usually they're only allowed the three dances. Louis knows that Harry's still here in his office that's in the way back, because he saw him walk back there earlier tonight. Maybe if he asks nicely Harry will let him stay for three more dances. It can't hurt to try, can it?

Louis puts on his sweat pants over his outfit but keeps his t-shirt in his bag. He slips on the Nike slides he bought for walking around campus, that he now uses for when he needs to walk around the locker room.

He makes his way through the very big crowd of dancing people, some dressed and others half naked. When he gets to the bar he calls the bar tender over. His name is Noah which Louis knows because of the name tag clipped to his shirt.

"What do you want to drink?" Noah asks.

"No, I just need to talk to Harry, please." Louis tells him. You have to walk through the bar to get to Harry's office and Louis needs Noah to open the little door that lets you through.

"Why? He doesn't like it when I let dancers through."

"Oh," Louis says. He doesn't know if he wants to risk making Harry mad or annoyed. He wants the money, though, so he decides to take the risk. "Well just can you please let me through? It's important."

Noah shrugs and flings the small towel he was using over his shoulder. "Fine mate, but if he gets pissed I'm not gonna deal with it."

"Fine, fine," Louis says as he waits for the door to be unlatched. When Noah opens it Louis walks through the bar and then to the door of Harry's office.

He hesitantly knocks on the door and waits for a response. There's some shuffling and then the door cracks open enough for Harry to stick his head out.

"Louis?"

Louis gives a shy smile, "Yeah hi, I have a question."

Harry opens his door all the way and stands to the side so Louis takes it as a sign to walk in. Harry closes the door behind them and then sits in the chair that's placed behind his desk which is actually more of a table. His office definitely isn't very formal. It looks more like a lounge than an actual office.

"Yeah?"

Louis looks at Harry. "Hmm?"

"Your question. What is it?"

"Oh right. So I know I already danced my three dances but it's only one and I don't really want to go home because...I just don't want to. I was wondering if maybe I could stay and do three more dances?"