28.

"No, no! That wasn't supposed to happen!" Louis shouts.

"But it did, and I won," Harry says taking the deck of Uno cards and shuffling them for the third time of the night.

"It's not fair," Louis pouts.

"Just 'cause you didn't win doesn't mean it's not fair, Lou."

Lou

Louis looks up from the table, his pout totally vanishing from his face. Only his friends call him Lou...

"Are we playing again or are you done?" Harry asks, obviously oblivious to what he just said, or rather what it meant to Louis.

"Yeah again. Do it agai-" Louis catches himself. "Shuffle again, I mean."

"Why did you even bring these anyway?" Harry asks as he passes the cards out between him and Louis.

"I was going to take them back to Zayn, my friend, after I left here," Louis explains. He took the cards one night when him, Liam, Zayn, and Niall were playing after getting home from drinking. Louis was mad that he kept loosing so he said he was going to take them home and burn them but obviously that didn't actually happen.

"Oh, okay." Harry flips the card on top of the deck over and they start playing for the third time in a row.

He came to dance tonight but after his three dances, Louis checked the time and it was still fairly early so he decided he should go see Harry. They started talking and somehow they ended up on the subject of board and card games. After Harry said that one of his favorites is Uno Louis remembered that he had a deck in his bag so he went and got it. Now, almost an hour later, they're still playing.

"Why do you keep getting all the good cards? I bet you gave yourself them, huh?" Louis says after Harry puts down a draw four card and choosing the color he wants it to switch to.

"No I didn't, you just can't win," Harry says, earning a glare from Louis who's drawing his new cards.

"Can too! I'll win this time, watch me," Louis protest as he puts down one of the good cards he drew.

Harry puts down an equally good card. "Bet you won't."

"Fine, if I win I don't have to give you house pay," Louis says with confidence, even though with the luck he's been having so far tonight he's not so sure he'll actually win.

"And if I win?"

Louis shrugs. "You get to choose."

Harry thinks for a moment as he draws a couple cards. "Okay, if I win you have to stay and help clean."

Louis tries to hold back his smirk because either way he's happy with the outcome. Spending extra time with Harry? How is that losing? Louis' become a little too obsessed with Harry lately. He considers Harry a friend now and like he told Niall, something about Harry just pulls him in and lately Harry's been on his mind a lot more. However, Louis manages to keep a straight face so Harry doesn't change his mind.

"Deal."

And okay, so maybe Louis loses on purpose but Harry definitely doesn't need to know that.

"It's only two, we don't close until three. You don't actually have to stay if you don't want to," Harry says to Louis after they finish playing.

"No, you won fair and square. I have to stay," Louis says a little too happily as he puts the cards back in their box.

"Okay if you're cool with that. I'll be right back I'm gonna go to the bathroom," Harry says then gets up from his desk and walks to the door. Before he closes it he turns back to Louis. "Thank you by the way."