27.

As Louis scrolls through Instagram he pouts because everyone is just so much prettier than him. He doesn't hate himself and he doesn't necessarily think that he's ugly he's just...average. What if he was so good looking he could just be a famous rich model? That would be amazing.

But no, Louis' just a regular looking guy who has big thighs and no muscles. He loves his friends but all of them are so much better looking than he is. Liam has that whole cuddly but manly thing going, Zayn's the mysterious "bad boy" who everyone thinks is so hot, and Niall has the cute and soft thing where you just want to cuddle him.

He decides to just put his phone down and get ready to go to the club. Just like every other Wednesday, Louis' going in to practice. At this point he goes more to see Harry than anything else. Sure the exercise is good for him but the majority of the time he's there he spends talking to Harry, which he definitely doesn't mind.

On the way to the club Louis blasts his music because he finally got a new aux cord so now he's able to listen to what he wants. He hates how the radio will play two songs and then a zillion ads. Thankfully he doesn't have to deal with that anymore.

After he parks Louis checks his phone one more time and frowns when he sees Zayn posted a new Instagram picture and of course, he looks stunning. Louis will forever support his friends and he's happy that they look good, he just wishes he did too.

He goes into the club and is happy to see that Harry's already out. He's behind the bar leaning over it working on some paperwork or something. Louis notices the way that his tongue is poking out of his lips a little from the way he's concentrated so hard. It's cute.

"Louis," he looks up says when the door closes. Harry notices Louis' obvious frown. "What's wrong?"

Louis walks over to the bar and sits down on one of the stools that's right in front of Harry. He puts his elbows on the counter and rests his chin in between his hands.

"Nothing..."

"C'mon, what happened?"

Louis looks up to Harry who's now fully focused on him. Louis sighs. "All of my friends are way better looking than me."

Without thinking Harry scoffs and says, "I find that hard to believe."

Louis opens his mouth but then closes it right after. Did Harry just imply that he thinks he's good looking? A small smile graces across Louis lips. He looks at Harry who's struggling to make eye contact.

"Really?" Louis asks, folding his arms in front of him and sitting up straight.

Harry shrugs, "I mean, yeah..."

Louis shakes his head with a smile, "Thanks, but you've never seen them."

"Doesn't matter," Harry responds almost too quiet to be heard.

Louis just looks at Harry who's now completely averted his eyes and is focusing on his work. Louis knows that Harry saying something like that is a big step for him. It's not hard to tell that Harry's a little emotionally closed off so giving Louis a compliment on his looks means something. He knows that Harry probably just wants to move on now so Louis does.

"Can I get a drink?" Louis asks.

Harry finally looks back up, "I don't care."

So Louis hops off the stool and walks around so he can climb over the tiny door. He grabs a plastic cup and goes over to the soda machine and fills it. After setting it on the counter Louis takes out three pounds to pay for it.

"It's fine," Harry says as Louis tries to find his key in the bag he brought so he could open the register.

"You sure?" Louis asks.