Attack

It was a day before Christmas break, and I couldn't be more happier. Despite the fact I lost Ally, I'm having a ball with the twins. Just like we used too. Fred, was still on edge the whole time still, not just over Ally but over George as well. He still hasn't gotten over the fact that George did it all, and he still thinks that George was lying. I, on the other hand believe George. Angelina is a chiving bitch. Speaking of her, I haven't seen her in a very long time. Probably keeping out of my way so I don't beat her senseless. Any who, George, Fred and I were in the common rooms playing Exploding Snaps, when Harry burst through the room, looking frantic and seemed distressed. 

"George, Fred, I had a vision your dad was attacked at the Minstry, I need you all to go to your mum, and fast," Harry said, panic worry and sadness swept through his words. George, Fred and I had gone pale. Sure, I wasn't actually part of the family, but Arthur has been there for me like a real dad. Fred was the one to react quickly enough from the shock. He took George and mine hands and we apperated to the Burrow. Molly Weasley, a short, plump women was hunched over in the sitting room. She looked up shocked to find us all here.

"Fred, George!" She cried  "What are you all doing here?" She asked, genuinely surprised we were all here.

"Mum, Harry told us dad was attacked at the Ministry, so we all came rushing here , thinking he was hurt. He said he had some sort of vision and that Voldemort was in it," Fred said, with a worried tone.

"Nonsense dear, your fathers never been hurt at work before! Maybe Harry was just dre..." She didn't get the chance to finish, for so a Patronus came into the Burrow. It seemed much different, but judging by from it, it wasn't anyone in the school. It was a white, deadly looking Lynx. It was Kingsley Shacklebolt's Pantronus, I recognized it from anywhere. The worse feeling came into the pit of my stomach.

"Molly Weasley and company, Aurthur has been attacked in the Department of Mysteries by Lord Voldemorts snake. He has been taken to St. Mugno's and will be treated with care. Voldemort knows were you are, we have set up a safe house in Sirius Black's old home. Pack as much as possible, and report there at once," the Pantronus faded into the air and Molly burst out crying. Fred went up to Aurthur and Molly's room to pack some of there belongs and came back after words. His face, was pale and his expression was unreadable. George, was practically crying on the floor.

We gathered all our belongings and headed to the Black's safe house. A deserted alley way stood before us, but it seems Molly knew what to do. She tapped her wand on a few bricks and another apartment appeared slowly. We walk through the old creaky wooden door, and were greeted with a shaggy haired man.

Sirius Black was Harry's godfather, and the most gentle person alive. He was a great man, wrongly accused for nothing. I take a look around the house, old panting hung the wall, a mild musky odor was lingering the air, and the Black family tree was in the corner.

"Sirius, what are we going to do? My husband.. What about Ron and Ginny? I need to inform Percy, Bill and Charlie too.. Oh dear," Molly said, panicking. At least she has stopped crying hysterically.

"Mum, I'll go get Ron and Ginny, I'll let Dumbledore know what's happening to, so we may all leave early," Fred said, looking pale as a ghost. The poor thing. Fred turned on the spot and left, Molly and  Sirius went upstairs to talk. George and I were left in the kitchen, which was a bit awkward since this is the first we've been alone.

"George, I'm sorry about Aurthur. I know it's hard. But he'll be okay, I know he will. I know what you're going through," I say, quietly. Yet, that seemed to make George angry.

"No," He said coldly. "You don't have any idea what it's like. Both of your parents are dead, how would you know what it's like?!" He snapped, anger filled his voice. I've never seen George mad like this, and I didn't like it.

"You're right George, I don't know," Tears were spilling down my cheeks as I run away from him and up to my room, were I'm hoping I will get some peace.

~~~George's POV~~~

Why did I just say that? Why? This kept going through my mind for a few hours. Hannah hasn't come out of her room yet, and here I am being the bloody git to do it. I was waiting outside her room, quietly so she couldn't hear me. I heard her muffle cries every so often. I felt horribe. I wouldn't be surprised if she hated me for this. I heard a crack downstairs and knew that Fred was back. Now I'll really get it from him. Sometimes I think Fred is more protective of her then me, but I don't blame him. After all the shit I put them both through.

Fred came walking up the stairs quietly, since it was about 11 o'clock. He saw me, sitting outside Hannah's door, tear streaked face and all. He pulled me to our room and sat me on the bed.

"What the fuck did you do now?" He asked, angry.

"I uh, said Hannah doesn't know what it's like to almost lose a dad..." I sad, without looking at him, guilt washing over me.

"George, you are a git. You have no idea what you just did to her," he then gets up and leaves, no doubt to visit Hannah, if she'll let him in. She hasn't left, let alone moved since I yelled at her. I felt awful. I just hope she'll be okay.

The next morning was Christmas break, and I wasn't feeling very cheery. Memories of last night flooded into my mind when I woke up, and I regret everything. Fred wasn't in his bed, so he must have camped out in Hannah's room. That thought mad me angry. I appreciate him helping, but camping in her room when it should be me, made my blood boil. I was going to find out why Fred is doing this, and I will do whatever it takes.

I walk downstairs for breakfast to find everyone, but Sirius glare at me. No doubt Fred told them. The only person I saw not look at me was Hannah. Her face was pale and tear streaked everywhere. Dark circles and bags under her eyes told me she didn't get much sleep. I felt horrible, I really did. I want to take it all back. I grabbed a piece of toast and went to my room. Hermione comes tomorrow and Harry comes in a few days, I need to figure a way to make it up to Hannah within that time...

Hi, okay. So, this chapters not my best. I won't be uploading a lot after Monday, so I apologize much for it. I want to thank everyone for reading, commenting and voting. <3 it means a lot to me. Er, I've been distracted a lot, and nervous for school. Hence why I haven't been uploading a lot. I've been having writers block too. It's terrible. if anyone has suggestions on what I should do, I'd love to hear it.

Comment,, Vote, fan <3