Breathe

~~~Fred's POV~~~

As soon as I heard her scream, I bolt up to George and I dorms. I slam the door open, to find George trying to snog Hannah. She looked terrified and confused, while George looked confused also, and sad. Sad because he was caught, or sad that he finally realized he lost the best thing ever? I throw George off of Hannah, and scream at him till I cannot talk for weeks.

"GEORGE, what the bloody hell do you think you're doing?! You're terrifying the poor girl!" I shout, with much rage as I could manage into my words,

"Fred, I'm sorry, I don't know what ever happened between all of us, but I miss Hannah. She is, and will always be my one love. I don't love Angelina, I love her. I don't understand how I ended up with Angelina either. I miss how things used to be, and I want it to go back to the way it was before the Hogsmeade trip. Please, Fred, Hannah. I beg you both," George said, hurt and forgiveness seeped through his words. I can't tell if he's lying of actually telling the truth, until Hannah spoke up.

"Fred, can a love potion have affects like this on people, were they don't remember anything? Because if so, I do have an idea on why he doesn't remember," Hannah says

"Love potions do not have that affect Hannah, unless Angelina gave him a love potion and used Oblivate on him," I said, yet stopped when I said that. It makes sense of course, using Oblivate to erase ones memory and using a love potion to "love" Angelina. "Hannah, how do you know it was a love potion?" I ask her

"I saw Angelina the day at Hogsmeade buying one after I ran into her, with a few words of course," She smirked. Then, her smile dropped as she looked at George. "George, I'm sorry. I should have listened to you. I should have guessed she was going to use it on you after I saw her buy it, I just dismissed it as nothing and thought she was going to use it on another guy, but I was wrong," She gives George a hug and she cries silently into his shoulder. I wasn't ready to forgive George just yet, but it will have to do. I leave the room to give Hannah and George time to talk.

I walk to the common room to find someone already there. Their frizzy brown hair looked menacing in the blazing fire, yet I recognized that hair anywhere. It was Ally. I haven't seen her for a few days but it was nice to see her. My heart swelled as I knew, what I needed to do. I walk over to her, only noticing she wasn't alone. He had that shiny platinum blonde hair that everyone knows, that chiseled face and cold grey eyes. He also reeked of firewhiskey.

She was with out most hated enemy ever, Draco Malfoy, snogging the hell out of each other. I was hurt and enraged at what she was doing, since it seems like she just disappeared from Hogwarts for a few days, then suddenly reappears, snogging Draco like there's no tomorrow. I glance at the two once more, then try to head up back to the dorms to tell George and Hannah, when Ally must have heard me, a blush creeping up on her face, no doubt about being caught.

"Fred... I.. uh, what are you doing here?" She says, in a way that makes it seem like I was invading her room. Her voice seems off as well, like she's sick or something.  "I thought you were with George and Hannah, since they are back together as I can tell," She smirks.

"How would you know, you haven't been there for your best friend in a few days, instead you've disappeared for a few days and when I find you, you're over here snogging Draco! I can't believe you!" I shout. All feeling I've had for her melts away, as if I never loved her in the first place. I walk away without a glance back, heading up to my room again, to tell George and Hannah what has happened.

~~~George's POV~~~

I had my girl back. My wonderful, beautiful baby girl back, I could never have been happier in my life. Although Fred still doesn't talk to me as much, we're all good terms again. Yet, Ally is not in this group anymore. After what Fred told us, he looked heartbroken and seemed like he wanted to cry. By the look on his face, I don't think he loves her anymore. On the look on Hannahs face too, I don't think they're friends anymore. Well, it seems as if though Ally will not come with us to the Burrow. I'll have to send a letter to mum and tell her so. I'm hoping for at least two days without any drama filled things. Then, I can go home and relax with Hannah. Of course with Fred on the edge it's hard to relax now.

"I still can't believe her! Why would she honestly do that?!" Fred roared.

"I don't know Fred," Hannah said, obviously not caring since we've both heard this a million times. "Honestly Fred, please get over it. George and I both are tired of hearing this, every single hour. We know you're hurt, but in all times we will forgive her and you'll love her again," She gave Fred a reassuring smile, yet it didn't reach her voice. He must have believe it, for he sat down in the armchair by the fire and sighed.

"Yeah, you're right Hannah, sorry," Fred said with a smile frown.

"No worries mate, it's fine," I say, with a pat on the back. He gives me a flaltterd smile, and looked between Hannah and I.

"Thank you both, very much. I'm acting like a gloomy git. C'mon guys, lets go outside, since it's our free period," Fred said, grinning mischievously. We all head out towards the portrait, yet I glace at , Angelina, who is smiling wickedly, like she did an evil deed.

~~~Angelina's POV~~~

My plan is working so far... I'm hoping Fred will forget he ever loved this girl and if succeed in having him love me. I caused her to lose her best friend, Hannah. Yet, the bloody fool figured me out and is now back with George. How she ever figured me out, I will never no, but now I'm out to destroy Fred and Ally, so Fred will hopefully love me. If this Polyjuice Potion will last while I'm snogging this bloody 5th year for a while, it may just work. I want Fred to love me, like I love him and George. Yet, George doesn't love me, so I need someone else. Someone who looks like my old lover...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in like forever, I've been a bit busy and a little bit of writers block as well. I hope this makes up for it. The song in the sidebar kinda goes along with this chapter. Sad and elegent I say, so fits when Fred finds Ally with Draco. Well hopefully I'll upload tonight, I love you all~

Comment, Vote, fan <3