Hurt

• Dedicated to Ally Delorenzo

Oh my goodness! Christmas break is soon, and I need to get Ally, Fred and George something. This would be way easier if that old hag Umbridge wasn't headmaster now. Yes, headmaster. Dumbledore left suddenly, or says Harry. I think he has important things to take care of, so he left and now were stuck with Umbridge. Woo. So much enthusiasm, right? Anyway, Umbridge fired Professor  Trelawney. She was the Divination teacher and much to my dismay I kinda liked her. Professor McGonagall had to take her quivering and shaking body away before McGonagall blew up in her , face. That was a sad day. Now, Umbridge has placed all these stupid rules up. There's so many, that I can't even count that high. As I was saying I need to get'em a present. I think Umbridge said we can go to Hogsmeade today... I don't know I don't listen to that old bat. Strangely enough I was right.

"Hey, I'm going to see you guys later... I need to do something." I peck George on the lips and run to Zonko's joke shop. Man do I love this store. A few minutes into browsing when I see a familiar face. Angelina Johnson. I hate her. She's had a crush on George forever now, and I wouldn't be surprised if she try to steal him. Bitch

"Angelina." I state with no emotion.

"Hannah" She says. She was a tall girl, African American with sqinty eyes and a cold look. Her black hair was cut short just below her sholders.

"Nice to see you, I'm surprised you're not around some guy trying to make George jealous,"

"How original, of course original doesn't come in your department. It's being a blimey tacky fool." She states and walks away before I could really do damage to her. I did see her buy a love potion before she walked out... She better not do what I think she'll do. I shake it off and look around Zonko's more and bought a few Dungbombs for Fred and George. I went to Honeydukes and bought Ally some Acid Pops, Charm Chocs, some chocolate, and Shock-o-Chocs, since they're her favorites.

I bought George and Fred Ice mice and Chocolate frogs. I apparented to Diagon Alley, since I am of age to buy the twins and Ally something new. I bought the twins new clothes, Brooms and a check for there store. I bought Ally new clothing and a Pentagram. Weird child she is. I apparented back to Hogsmeade before anyone noticed and thank Godric nobody did. I shunk my gifts for my friends and headed out to find them. I was in an extremly good mood. Not even Angelinas stupid arse could. I was just happy. I need to find my friends before the train home. Of course I spot my good ol' bloke of a ginger, Freddie boy. Ally was with him of course.

"Hey guys, where's George?" I ask

"He said he needed to do some business with the shop, said he'd be back later." Fred says, not making eye contact with me

"Oh okay. Well do you guys want to head back to the train then?"

"Sure thing"

We've been waiting in the train for what seemed like an hour or more, when finally George shows up, looking grim and pale. But when he saw me his whole world seemed to have lighten up a lot.

"You bloke, I've been wondering where you ran off too!" I shout while hugging him in a tight death grip.

"Sorry love, shop business. We're able to sell things after Christmas," He says happily

"That's great, Gerogiekins!"

Fred snorted in laughter while George gave me a stare down.

"Aw George come on.. you know I love you!"

"And I love you too, Hannah,"

Oh that's awkward. I was completely joking around with him, but on the look on his face he was being serious. Ally cleared her throat and asked what I needed when I left.

"Oh that'll be a secret dear, just you wait," Somehow I had an uneasy queasy feeling in my stomach

"Guys I'll be right back, need to use the loo!"

Walking down the train hallway was different. The Slytherains occupied the back, so going to use the loo was like stepping into there territory. It wasn't fun, let me say that.

"Aw little girl lost her way hasn't she? Oh how sad boo hoo,"

I turn around and face non other then Draco. Horray.

"Watch it Malfoy, I'll hex that tongue of yours right off, you git,"

"You know... If you weren't in Gryffinor, I'd definitely date you,"

"Bite me, Malfoy. You're a slimy git like your father,"

And that did it. He snapped and went on a rampage, saying how disrespecting his father was a crime and blah blah blah. I didn't hear much afterwords, because Pug face shot a hex near my face. Little doggy wants to play a game now.

"That the best you got, Puggle?" I raise my want and shout "REDUCTO!" Of course as I say it, Pansy counteracts with a stupfty and we both hit the ground, her more hurt than me.

To my suprise she got up quickly, and what she said next made my blood turn cold

"Crucio!"

~~~Fred's POV~~~

George. What a foul git he is. Seeing Angelina behind Hannah's back, and I had to lie for him? Sure, I am his brother but that's just awful. I can't believe him. I really hope Hannah never finds out either, she'll be crushed and heartbroken. Probably won't even look George in the face, let alone talk to any of us. I need to talk to George, but now's not the time. Ally, George and I hear an ear shattering scream pierce through the halls of the train. And yet I reconize that scream anywhere. Everyone knows that exact scream.

It was Hannah's. When it happens, George's face grows pale and his eyes lost a bit of happy to them. He doesn't deserve her! Dammit, not now. She's in trouble. I didn't even realize Ally left, until I heard another ear shattering scream. This time it's different. It wasn't Hannah's.

It was my girl. It was my Allys scream. I leave George, who's still in a complete shock and try to find the girls. Typical. I find them in the Slytherain part where the loo is in fact at. I survey the scene around me, and I see Pansy using the Crucio cruse on both Ally and Hannah.

"Stupfy!" I yell at Pansy. She's knocked back, unconscious thank goodness. I grab Hannah and Allys body's and make my way back. Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and other Gryffindors and watching me, not knowing what to do. I make my way to the compartments and see George, kissing Angelina. What the fuck?

"YOU DIRTY FOUL GIT!" I scream at George. He looks up suprised, thankfully Angelina ran away before I could yell at her. "How could you sit there and snog another girl, when your so called 'love' was being tortured along with her best friend! What is wrong with you?!" Yet, before he could reply, I took the girls to where Harry, Ron, and Hermione sat.

"A little help guys?" I ask

"Oh no... is this what was all the ruckus about?" Ron said, worry filled his voice. He to, likes Hannah. No surprise.

"Yes, and Ron I need to tell you something later," 

"Okay," When we got to Hogwarts, Ally and Hannah were immediately rushed to Madam Pomfry. And with that she worked on them both. Of course no visitors yet, but i can wait.

For now, I need to kill my idiotic brother.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Bet you guys weren't expecting that, right? Ooooh man don't kill me d:

Anyway I was thinking of having this story go to like 30 parts or so and have a sequel? Bleh I dunno. next chapter should be a good one, and it will all be in George's POV.