Lost

~~~Fred's POV~~~

 I'm in deep deep shit.  I like Hannah, a lot. Way more then I did when I met her in first year. This is really really bad. It's morning, around 6 and I've been up ever since I had that dream. My brain wouldn't process right. George, thankfully doesn't know yet and I'm happy he doesn't. He loves her a lot to, but I still don't believe him. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and for some reason I'm dreading it. I feel like something bad is going to happen that day. 

Anyway I walk out of my room, tip toeing past a sleepy George and walk over to visit Hannah before my nice shower. I open her door quietly, to see her sleeping form. Why can't she just be mine, and not George's? I quietly close the door and take my shower, which is across the hall from her room.

After my shower I look at myself in the mirror. I've gone a shade paler and I have bags under my eyes. It seems as though I've lost weight too. Man, stress really takes over you. I slip out of the bathroom to come face to face with Hannah. She looked pale as well, deep purple bags were under her eyes and she looks different under her baggy t-shirt and sweat pants. 

"Hey Hannah," I say, warmly

"Hi Fred," She says

"I know all of this is hard, but you need to stay strong for me okay. Hermione's here and Harry will be arriving on Christmas. Plus, tomorrows Christmas Eve! Now, give me that cute smile of yours and don't worry about a thing the rest of the break, okay?" I say to her, sternly.

"Oh fine Fred, if it'll make you happy," She says with a smile. She leaves and walks to the bathroom. If only... I thought. I walk downstairs to find mum already made breakfast. George is already down there, giving me a glare. What the hell's up his arse today? Sirius is sitting at the end, Ginny is next to him and Hermione is sitting next to Ginny. The only spot available is next to Sirius and George. Sighing to myself, I take it.

"So," Sirius says. "We need to discuss important Order business after Harry arrives. Snape will be here too. When we discuss everything I want Ginny, George, Fred, Hermonie and Harry away from here.

"What about Hannah?" Ginny ask.

"She has requested to join the Order, Dumbledore and myself have granted her permission to join," Sirius says

"NO! THAT'S COMPLETELY OUT OF THE QUESTION! SHE WILL NOT JOIN!" George roars in anger

"I'm sorry George, but that's her choice," Sirius says

"No! I will not have her join! As much as I hate to say it, she needs to be in hiding and being protected. Not out there training under dangerous situations!" George spat.

"Back off George. I can do whatever I want. If I want to join, I'm allowed," Said a quiet voice. I turn and see Hannah, looking much healthier since she took a shower. I can tell that something is about to go down so I quietly listen.

"George, I am old enough to join the order, and we're out of school in a few months. Why not start now, instead of waiting. I will be able to help everyone against Voldemort when the time comes. I'm not a child, nor am I foolish. I think I've made a wise decision and I'm sticking with it," She glances around the room. Everyone is giving her a look of awe and dumb stuck. Well, Ron is at least.

"If you die or get injured, don't come crying to me then," George says, with anger. That made me snap. I look at him and in one good hit I punch him in the eye. "Next time you say something like that, it will be way worse," Hannah runs up and gives me a hug. Her and I leave the dinning room and go to the sitting room. She looks a bit happier and a little bit of the old Hannah is coming back. We sit in a comfortable silence for a while, me just thinking while she's off in lala land.

I think about George, Hannah and I's shop. I don't know if I want to run it with him, after the way he's been treating everyone... it's just not right.

 I look at the clock. Shit it's already 9... I look over at Hannah to see she's already passed out on the couch. I carry her up to her room and lay her down on the bed. Tomorrow, she's having an Order meeting, and I want her to rest well and not be disturbed by George or anyone else. I deiced that I need sleep to, so I lay in bed next to her and snuggle up to her. As I diffed off to sleep, I realize why tomorrow will be bad.

Tomorrow, Hannah starts her training. And I can't do anything to help her.

I sneak out of her room quietly to alert George. I don't know why I am. I think he has a right to know at least. I walk into our room and see someone I was hoping not to see for a very very long time. 

Angelina. 

Why? Why has George brought her here again? I knew something was fishy even after he said it was a love potion. That slimey git. I can't believe him. I slam the door to make sure they know I was there and walk back to Hannahs room. I hear our door and out pops a nervous looking George. 

"Fred," He whispers. "What are you doing?" 

"What am I doing? Well what are YOU doing? Especially with that thing. I can't believe you George. Not again," I say. "Why would you do that to Hannah again? Do you not care that she's going into training tomorrow for the Order, and she could possibly be killed! Do you not care anymore George?"

I hear a small noise and turn around. Hannah is there, giving George her famous death eyes. 

"Fred, come back to bed or will wake everyone up. Lets leave these two gits to whatever they were doing. Come on," She says, so much sorrow in her voice. I nod and turn around to look at George. He has tears in his eyes and wanting to say something but doesn't. He closes his door and says nothing more. I walk to Hannahs bed, were she's trying to sleep but can't.

Tomorrow, will be a long day.

Hey guys. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo sorry this chapter is short and it's more of a filer. I'm having such bad writers block, and schools been so bad. I'll try my best to upload as best as I can this week or next week. I hope you guys enjoy this though. I love you all~ <3