The Dream

This can't be happening. No. I won't believe it. This... I can't explain it. It seems so real.. even though it's not. George and I were in the forbidden forest, laughing and giggling like the freaks we were. We played around with the Weasley Wizard Wheezes products, testing them on each other and many other things. We lost track of time easily and before we knew it, it was past dark.

"Shit, we're in so much trouble Hannah," Muttered George looking at me.

"I have an idea..," I say. George gives me a 'what the hell are you thinking face'

"TAG YOU'RE IT!" I punch George softly and run towards the castle. I don't hear him behind me, at all. I get worried and turn around to find nobody is behind me. I'm starting at an empty waste land of grass and sky. No sign of life anywhere besides me.

"George? GEORGE WEASLEY THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" I yell. I heard it. Very faint. But I heard him. A shiver went down my spine as I heard him. I wish of all people it wasn't him. I run towards the voice. He can't hurt my George. I'll never let him hurt my Georgie.

"CRUICO!" The voice screamed from where he was. The voice sounded familiar... Cold, heartless and full of anger.

 I then hear the worst, gut wrenching scream I've ever heard in my life. It was Georges' 

I run. I run until I see George with Lord Voldemort using the Cruico curse on him.  I lay over to him, shielding his body from the curse.

"NOO GEORGE...GEORGE...George.. please don't leave me..." I use as much of my body as I could. It hurt painfully bad, but making sure George wasn't hurt was my main priority. He looked up at me, with his big brown eyes and he kissed me. I tried to kiss him back but I felt the pain over taking my body and I coudn't handle it anymore.

I black out.

I came to in a brightly lit-ted room, staring at the wide eyes of my three best friends.

"Hey guys" I smiled up at them.

"HANNAH!!!!!" They all screamed.

"What happen? Why am I here?" I ask

"Stupid git Malfoy possessed the Bludger and aimed it for you. You were here for five days. We came rushing in when you started screaming like you were in pain, again" George said sadly with a hint of anger. Anger? Where did that come from.

"Again?" Was all I could say.

"Yes, about two days again you were screaming out in pain and shouting my name," George said. Oh how embarrassing. Well at least he was okay.

"Hannah..." Ally asked me. I looked at her. "What happen while you were out?"

I hesitantly told them my dream, which I saw George blush at when I said I protected him.

"Hannah I'm so sorry.." I saw a tear run down her cheek. I pulled her into a tight hug and cry silently onto her shoulder. Fred And George give me a 'we need to talk' face and I nod.

Madame Pomfry dismisses me and we all silently head back to the common rooms. Fred and Ally were stealing flirty glances once in a while but I dismissed it as nothing. We walked back to the common rooms silently, mentally cursing myself for being so weak. We end up at the common rooms, faster then I expected, and the second we came through the portrait hole, Fred and George dragged  me to their dorm rooms

"So,"

"Why were you,"

"Crying," Fred and George say.

I sigh. Might as well tell them.

'"So you guys know how I never talk about my parents right?" They nod. "Well the reason is, they were both killed by Voldemort when I was very little. I watched him torturer both of them in front if my eyes. I now live with my only known related family member which is my aunt who hates me to death. I can't leave till I'm 18 in a few months, that's why I've been staying with you guys for as long as I can remember," They both gave me sympathetic smiles. "Now I've told you I'm off to bed. Goodnight to both of you."

"Goodnight." They say.

Hello :) Decided I need a sadish like chapter but this chapter will become important later on. Next chapter will be in Fred and George's POV ... Man I'm tossin out chapters like there's no tomorrow! I'd love some feed back with my story c: Comment Rate Vote ah whatever.

I am a Weasley forever <3