Chapter 3: Kagome P.O.V

For some odd reason that guy, InuYasha I believe he said his name was, was constanly on my mind throughout the school day. I felt instantly drawn to him when our eyes met like he was ment to be mine or something. When he kissed my hand I swore I felt a electricty buzz go through my body and made my body all warm and it was an awsome feeling and I wonder if he felt it too.  During Math I felt his eyes on me constanly and I couldn't help but felt thrilled that he found me so attractive than the other girls in this school who definely look like super models especially the witch queen Kikyo. For some odd reason she kept giving me the death glare like she already "claim" InuYasha. Whatever her  problem is I SO don't NOT need the drama from her. Another thought came to my mind and I should've hit myself for not thinking of it sooner; What if InuYasha saw my fangs?! Crap that would SOOOO not be good! I took a peek behind me and caught him staring at me and he just gave me a smile that left me breathless. Why am I feeling this way for some guy I just met! I wonder. When Math finished I quick gather my stuff and InuYasha walk pass me but not without putting a note on my desk. I pick up the note and left the class with Kikyo death glare burning a hole in the back of my head.

I finally reach to my locker without any drama and I put my books away and read the letter:

Kagome,

Please met me outside by the large Japanese Cherry Blossom Tree out back during lunch I want to ask you something.

~InuYasha~

I look up to see InuYasha a few lockers away from mine talking to a guy who has black hair but wears it up in a ponytail which I personally thought was odd but hey who can figure out guys these days, and he was looking at me and I gave him a nod and he smiled and I was breathless again.

"So I heard about you and InuYasha give me the dets girl!" My best friend Sango came up to me. She is also a vampire, her pack was slaughter by a evil demon name Naraku and so my pack took her in and her and I are close like sisters.

"How did you know?" I ask trying to sound nonchancted about it even though a million question was running through my brain.

"The witch queen send out a message to everyone saying you were after InuYasha and everyone was talking about it at class so that how. Now spill give me the dets!" She explained.

"Nothing to tell really, our eyes met, we said our names, I feel a wierd drawn towards him ever since our eyes met, he constanly stare at me during math, he wrote me a letter saying to meet him outside during lunch to talk so if you can get details out of that please explain to me cause I don't understand it one bit." I told her super confuse.

"Oh my goodness! You found your mate!!!! I knew this would happen but not so soon!" Sango said and started to say other things but I intrupt her by saying "Wait my mate what you mean?!"

She sigh heavly and explain: "When you find your mate or the one you suppose to be with the feelings you feel is exactly how you suppose to feel when you know you found the one you suppose to be with for the rest of your life."

"He human though and I'm a vampire! He'll grow old and I'll remain the same we can't be together!" I hissed at her and she just shook her head and said "When a vampire finds her mate rather its a human or another vampire that mate has the lifespand the same as yours."

"Oh. Well that's something I didn't know. How do you know this and I don't?!" I ask her.

"My parents told me before they...you know..." She said and I gave her a hug before she starts to cry.

"It's okay I'm here for you and so is my family." I told her and she nod.

"So do you know anything about that handsome friend of Inuyasha? I think I like like him. Ohh If you and InuYasha start to date then maybe InuYasha will introduce me to his friend and we can double date!" Sango said and I just laugh how quickly she just change the subject.

This is gonna be a intresting school year. I thought.

______________________________________________________________________________

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT PLEASE COMMENT/RATE/VOTE/READING LIST! I can't improve if I don't know how my story doing without comments from people who reading this story so please help me out Thank you!