NOT AN CHAPTER BUT AN PREVIEW OF SOMETHING COOL!

Hi, yea dont hate me that this isnt an chapter i been writing an new story and im debating about putting it on here and I want your guys imput! I give u chapter 1 to 2. Its and Teen Wolf fanfiction please comment tell me if i should post it or not also give me ideas how to improve! Thanks and now enjoy!!!!!!!

___________________________________________________________________

                                            My Teen Wolf Experience

~Summary: I was set to do an job; seduce Scott and have him fall inlove with me. Little did I know one look change everything..._______________________________________________________________

(AN: JAYDEN, AMBER, RUBY ARE MY CHARACTERS THE REST IS EITHER FROM TEEN WOLF, VAMPIRE DIARIES{STEFAN BUT ONLY AN LIL BIT MAYBE}, DIEGO{I THINK TWILIGHT BUT I DONT REMEMBER...} also this is rated m for sex)

 Chapter 1: Job

"Listen closely Amber cause I'll only tell you once! I want you to go to Beacon Hills High School and seduce and make Scott McCall fall inlove with you! Do this deed in an month time. Fail to do so and your little sister Jayden will suffer." The alpha Diego said and I had to bite my tongue to not reply with you wont touch my sister but instead reply "I understand master." He smiled and gave me money for an place to rent, food,gas, blah blah, blah and I left. I went to grab Jayden and tell her to pack up now. "But why sis?" she asked. "Cause Diego gave me an job now hurry!" I order and she ran to go pack.

Jayden is an 5'2, 15 years old with long brown hair that has red highlights, brown eyes, tans skin and an athletic body. As I pack my stuff I look in an mirror. I look like an average 17 years old girl but I'm an Teen Wolf.  I've long brown hair with pink highlights, tan skin, blue eyes, 5'5, an models body and freckles on nose. My wolf is an pink furry, 5'7, blue eyes, freckles on my nose wolf. After I look in the mirror I grab the last picture of my family; my mom and dad was both humans, I look like my mom and Jayden looks like dad. One night when I was 10 and Jayden was 8 an wild wolf killed our parents and bite me but left Jayden alone. I didnt want her to have the life I've. I was rudly waken by the daydream by a special knock on the door; it was an special knock only Jayden and I does so people cant know we together. I hastily finish packing, grab my luggage and went out my door so Jayden and I can walk to my red Mustang 2012 coverter.

_________________________________________________

Chapter 2: Job Day 1

Somehow Jayden learned to cast an spell to hide my wolf aura or whatnot from hunters and or other kinds of wolves in an jewelry.

I had her do that to one of my necklaces my mom gave the day she died; its an gold chain with an pink wolf in the middle. I decided to wear something semi-sexy which was an low cut blue blouse that shows my belly button and blue mini skirt.  "What you think sis?" I ask Jayden who wear an red button down t-shirt and black shorts. "Hot:" she said. After an quick breakfast we hop into my car and I blast Hero by Skillet and sing out loud along with Jayden.

When we arrive to Beacon Hills High School my favorite song The Great Escape by Boys Likes Girls came on and I was enjoying the song so much that I started to dance in the parking lot. I knew peopl was staring at me but I honestly didnt care. I wasnt paying attention where I was going until I accidently bump into someone and I recieved an electric shock when the person wrap their arms around me and I landed on top of him.

It was Scott! I instanly knew he was my mate. Even though I'd an job to do one part of my mind was urging me to tell him everything and beg forgivness the other half reminded me I'd a job to do.

Our lips was close when Jayden helped me off him. "Sorry about that. I'm new. My name is Amber and this is Jayden my sister. When I dance I don't pay attention to anything." I told him and blush on remembering how close our lips was.

"Its kay. I'm Scott McCall. If you need help I'll help you." he told me as he smile making me melt.

"Scott! Are you okay? Oh, Hi, I'm Alyson; Scott's girlfriend." Alyson said. "Amber." I told her my jelously spiked when saw her hand on Scott.

Suddenly the song Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne came on blasting and I looked over to see Jayden wink at me and I sang out loud making Scott know I wanted him. Alyson and Scott was shock but left before the song was over. I grab my pink iPhone (an: I have to say this I wrote this story B4 the new iPhone was announace and I even told my sister that apple should have an pink iPhone and now they have one!!!!!), turned off my car and grab my bag, turn my iPhone on, select That's What You Get by Paramore, put headphones on and walk into school.

_______________________________________________________________________

That's the preview. Tell me what you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should i publish this story or not? I'll update whenever I can but since its cold it gonna be harder. So anywhom let me know please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!