Chapter 7: Living in hell! plus an (9/18)

AN: So sorry I haven't been on for an while. I been having headaches, neck hurts when turn it an certain way, my right ear has wind sounds, and heaviness and lightheaded. It got worst and I'd go to the E.R. on September 15. I've migranes. They still an pain in the butt. Anyway that y I haven't been updating. Its 2:04am here and Im gonna try write an really quick chapter. Hope you enjoy. Wish me luck on recovering cause I'm sick of the pain. :/

____________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6: Living in Hell!

Having an mangy mutt watch your every move is what I consider living in hell. I cant even see Kagome without mangy mutt face threating to tell my father. Ugh! Maybe Miroku can help me by distracting Kouga so I can see Kagome and tell her what going on. Luckly Kouga doesn't have Art with me and Miroku does so Kouga wont know my plan til its too late, knowing that flea bag it take him an while to figure it out. Not the smartest crayon in the bunch. "Miroku I need your help distracting Kouga so I can talk to Kagome." I told him during art. "Will do if you help me get that lovely Sango." He reply and I groan no way in hell Sango will go out with Miroku the perverted leecher. "Deal." I told him hoping he really wont let me go through with it.

*****Fast forward to Kagome and InuYasha secret time*************

"Inuyasha I beginning to think you were avoiding me." Kagome teased as we sat down on our tree eating lunch.

"Feh, I wont do that. It just my father found out so he took my cell and now I have the flea bag constantly watching me." I told her which made her smile. That smile made disobeying my father worth everything.

"Well I'm glad. How bout after school we go to AT&T and get you an phone so you and me can talk privately?" Kagome offer as I was eating my sandwitch at the time making me choke in surprised.

"Y-you would do that for me Kagome?" I ask after taking an sip of my drink.

"Of course. We boyfriend and girlfriend aint we?" She reply and smiled.

I kissed her and had to end it cause Miroku couldn't hold Kougas attention for long.

"Meet me at the art room after school." I kiss her one last time and ran off.

_______________________________________________________

ya ik short but its late and plus i'm still recovering from my pain in the butt migranes!