Chapter 1: InuYasha pack (Wolf/Human) apperance(updated:2/9/13)

********************************YOU CAN SKIP THIS IF YOU WANT CAUSE IF YOU GET CONFUSED IN THE STORY YOU CAN ALWAYS GO BACK AND READ THIS PART****************************************

(AN: THE PICTURE IS INUYASHA IN HIS WOLF FORM)

Inu no Taisho-> (Wolf) Furry dark silver fur with gold star on his forehead (noting he is the Alpha), gold eyes, and 6’2.

(Human) Long silver hair, caring gold eyes, gold star on forehead, wears in important pack business: gold and silver robes, wears casual: shirts and jeans. Always has Sou’nga with him in case he has to protect his mate Izayo in his human form. Sons&Daughters: Sesshamaru, InuYasha, (Adoptive son) Miroku and Rin (daughter).

Izayo-> (Wolf) Black with brown eyes, red star on her forehead (noting she is Inu no Taisho’s mate) (AN: All females has their mates stars but instead of gold its red so humans, wolves and vampires can tell who mated with who) 5’9. (Human) long black hair with bangs, caring brown eyes, wears in important pack business: pink or red kimono’s, wears casual: shirts, blouse, skirts, pants. Sons&Daughters: Sesshamaru, InuYasha, Miroku and Rin (daughter).

Sesshamaru->(Wolf) Light grey that almost silver like, gold half star on his forehead, gold eyes that seems like gold ice but always seems to melt when mentions/see’s/and or nears his beloved and mate Rin. 6’0. (Human) Long silver hair that reaches the floor, gold eyes that are ice, gold half star on his forehead, wears all the time: white and gold robes with black shoes. Always have Tenseiga in case he has to protect Rin in his human form. Brothers: InuYasha, and Miroku.

Rin-> (Wolf) Black with orange tip on her tail, red half star on her forehead (says she’s Sesshamaru’s mate, brown eyes, 5’7, always able to calm down Sesshamaru when he in a bad mood and can heal. (Human) Long black hair that reaches to her back, brown eyes, red half star on neck, wears for important wolf pack business: pink and gold robe and casual same as Izayo. Brothers: InuYasha, and Miroku.

InuYasha->(wolf) Light red fur, gold third quarters star on his forehead, 5’6, gold eyes, loves his mate Kagome and would do anything to protect her even if that means abanding his Nature vampire and wolves are enemies they can’t be together. Hates his brother Sesshamaru cause he can’t stand him but Miroku is like his brother and best friend into one. (Human) Long silver hair, gold eyes, gold third quarters star on forehead, wears at important pack business: gold and red robes, casual: red shirts, black shirts (shirts, pants, and shorts. Always has his Tessaiga just in case to protect his beloved and mate Kagome if he has to in his human form. Mate: Kagome. Brothers: Sesshamaru and Miroku and Sister: Rin.

Miroku-> (First the story of how InuYasha’s family/pack adopt Miroku); Miroku father got stuck in his wind tunnel and since there was no one else left to take care of Miroku he was force to live on his own and take care of himself. One Night when InuYasha family was hunting they came across Miroku and bit him to turn him into a wolf like them and he join their pack. Since then Miroku was just another family member. (Wolf) midnight blue fur, blue eyes, 5’4, has a cresent gold star on his forehead saying he is adopted.

(Human) Black hair, blue eyes, falls inlove with Kagome’s vampire adopted sister Sango, wears all the time: midnight blue robes and gold for important pack business, sometimes wears shirts and pants. Has a curse in his right hand called Wind Tunnel that he has to destroy Naraku before he gets suck in the Wind Tunnel. Will use wind tunnel to sacrifice his beloved Sango’s life if he has to in his human form. Miroku is closer to InuYasha.

Mate: Sango, Brothers&Sister: Sesshamaru, InuYasha and Rin (daughter duh), Shippo (adopted by Inuyasha's family), Kouga (newest member)

Shippo-> His family got attack by rouge wolfs and they killed his family. After walking for what must've seem like hours to him, InuYasha found him and took him to his house where the family adopted him. He a young wolf who wants to prove himself to the pack knowing he is strong.

(Human) Orange hair, blue eyes, about 4'11, never gets invited to the important meetings cuz he is a kid still. He usually wears a blue shirt and blue pants or shorts.

(Wolf)  Orange fun, blue eyes, has the same marking as Miroku has, and same height.

Kouga-> (HUMAN) His family somehow abandon him when he was a pup and ever since then he learn to take care of himself. He falls for Ayame who found him as a young adult and told him about InuYasha pack and took him there. The pack accepted them. 5'2. wears all the time: shirts and pants, for important pack buisness he wears (the same outfit he wears in InuYasha). Brown hair, brown eyes, very fast.

(WOLF) Brown fun, brown eyes, fastest of the group, 5'4, same marking as Shippo but his star is red stating he a newbie.

Ayame-> Met Kouga when she was about 22 and told him about the InuYasha pack, she wants to marry and mate Kouga but he intrested in showing the leader how strong he is. 5'2 wears all the time shirts and pants, for important pack buisness she wears (the same outfit as she wears on Inuyasha). Redish Brown hair, turquise eyes, wears purple flower in her hair.

(WOLF) Redish Brown fur but has purple spots on back, about 5'3, turquise eyes, same marking as Kouga.