Chapter 2: They met InuYasha P.O.V

I yawned tired as hell. Miroku driving us to school and I'm falling asleep right in the car cause our leader who also our dad made us chase a bloodsucker all over the forest and we didn't get to sleep til a hour before Miroku and I had to wake up to go to school and we beg dad to let us stay to sleep but he refused cause education is important. Yea, right when will "education" teach us how to catch a bloodsucker huh? That will be the day when "school" actually teach something usefull. I grin in my sleep as I tried to catch a few z's before my ears are overloaded with noises by students, teachers, examples even though I have to wear a hat to hid my demon ears from human eyes. I was just about to get decent amount of sleep when Miroku woke me up.

"What?!" I snarled at him pissed off that I was woken up right when I was about to sleep.

"We here don't get you pantsy in a knots." Miroku said smiled as he thought of what he just said and I sighed, rolled my eyes and head inside to school.

I walked into Math when I saw the most beautiful girl in the world and the world, everyone and the noise melted away and it was just me and her. (AN: I got this from Eclipse so just so you know) it's like love at first sight, but stronger, much stronger. it's like the ONE. your absolute soulmate. your one and only. life has no meaning with out them.

once a wolf even looks at the right person they become like their everything.they're world.like everything revolves around them.you can do anything for them and you will.

basically a really really REALLY REALLY strong love emotion that nothing can break apart. 

I walked like a puppet to her and when her eyes met mine  I heard her gasp and I guess she just experince what I just experince a few minutes ago and she smiled a huge big smile at me and said "Hi, my name is Kagome." I smiled back and said "InuYasha." and I kissed her hand and when my lips touch her hand there was a spark of electricty that spark my whole body making my whole body warm and  she blush a beautiful red when I kissed her hand and I wonder if she felt the spark too.

She has long beautiful black hair that reaches her back mid way, beautiful pool of brown eyes that I can drown myself in for staring at them for too long, she was a head taller than me which was nice, she had a nice body, and just the ONE for me. Too bad the damn teacher choose that moment to ruin it for us...Stupid teachers...-_-

"Okay class take your seats." he said and I sadly had to sit next to Miroku.

Miroku notice what happen between Kagome and I and he explain I found my mate and I imprinted on her. I just listen to his explanantion and to the teachers blabber about math cause I didn't want to mention to Miroku about what I saw when Kagome smiled....

______________________________________________________________________________

WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOY CHAPTER 1+2. ITS ALMOST 2 HERE AND I NEED TO GET SLEEP OR I'LL PASS OUT. PLZ COMMENT, VOTE, PUT THIS STORY ON YOUR READING LIST. LET ME KNOW HOW I'M DOING I CAN'T BECOME A BETTER WRITTER IF I DON'T KNOW HOW I'M DOING!

HOPE YOU ENOYING THE STORY

MORE CHAPTERS WILL COME LATER!

NITE!

~CLAIR~