Chapter 5: The Date and the Unexpected D-R-A-M-A

*AN: Sorry, if some of its like Twilight, I think I'm having writers block.*

*NOTE: Just updated the Wolf Packs newest members just so you all know!*

InuYasha P.O.V.

InuYasha, we found a young girl who has vampire marks on her neck. When you get home from detention head north til you reach the lake of healing and then go east you should be able to get our scents and follow the scents to us. InuYasha's father order him as soon as InuYasha finished his detention and he swore knowing he'll have to call off his date with Kagome. I text her; "Hey, have some family matters to attend to but I'll try to finish it up and get to the Ice Cream shop as soon as I can". On my way home Kagome text back; "Kay, let me know if you cant make it." I didnt reply hoping that I can finish whatever my father needs me to do so I can get to our date. I tried to block Kagome from my mind so my family wont know I've fallen head over heels for a vampire but the images of meeting her was imprinted in my brain. I let the images flash through my eyes as I head towards the house. *Sigh* My heart wanted so despretaly to grab Kagome right there and then and make her my mate right there and then. I snorted; guess Miroku's perverted behavior is rubbing off on me. I transformed into my wolf and shake myself before running to the lake. I wonder if it was even worth falling for a vampire; my family wont be pleased to find out I've imprinted on our natural born enemies...but would they understand if I told them I love her? I know when you find the one you supposed to be with forever...ur soulmate as Miroku put it...your family don''t have a say really neither do you but I know most imprints; both the wolf and his mate are ALWAYS happy together but with Kagome being a vampire...what will our fate be? Will we be like Romeo and Juliet...oh god, I really hope not...but...I shake my head as I reach the lake, I cant be thinking about this while I'm near my family who can hear everything I'm thinking. I must keep it a secret from them or else our fate will be like Romeo and Juliet... I put all thoughts of Kagome lock in a box for now til I'm far away from my family so they dont know my secret...Its wierd keeping a secret from my pack, my family...but it has to be done for now.

****************A couple minutes later InuYasha was in the scene of the crime***************

The scent of blood and vampire stank fill in my nose as I walk in the scene. My dad and mom was talking with Miroku and Kouga, Rin was kneeling on the floor infront of the human girl trying to heal the girl, Sesshamaru was close by keeping an eye on Rin, making sure she didnt over do it, and making sure noone bother her,Ayame was nowhere to be found so he figure she at the house with Shippo. Sesshamaru spoted me and greated me as I transform into human;

"Took you long enough little brother." he said and I growled and responded

"Give me a break Sesshamaru I'd detention so its not like I could break away anytime I wanted! I'm here aint I?"

He was about to reply when father said

"That's enough you two! You, Miroku and Kouga go sniff around to see if the vampires are still around, let us know what you found. (Miroku, Kouga, and I nod) Rin, how's the girl?"

"She suffered a lot of blood and my healing seems to not heal her so I'm guessing we were too late...May I leave when you guys burried her?" Rin asked and everyone knew how she felt when they lost a human to them so we nod and Sesshamaru told his father

"I'll take Rin home." and off thoes two went.

"Poor Rin." I said knowing that what everyone was thinking.

"Sesshamaru is with her now." Inuyasha's father reply.

****After they scout the area they found a young vampire nearby******

We growled at the vampire and he growled back.

"What you wolves want?! I did nothing wrong! I'm hunting animals not humans!" The vampire reply.

"If thats so then why are you smell like that human girl?" Miroku snarled.

"I-I- didnt do it! I swear! I check on her but thats it! I-" He was cut off when InuYasha pounced on him and bite his arm clear off.

Suddenly a fimilar scent caught his nose and at that moment a blur headbutted him in his side making InuYasha drop the vampire.

He looked at the blur that stood infront of the young vampire and stood frozen; It was Kagome!

Kagome didnt know what InuYasha's wolf looked like and didnt care at that moment they were attacking her younger brother Souta and she couldn't have ANY1 hurt her brother.

InuYasha didnt know what to say he couldnt call her name out cause Kouga was there but he couldnt fight her also. SHIT! Miroku was the same boat.

"Why you attack my brother?" Kagome asked furious.

InuYasha was silent and Kouga replied "He smells of the human girl that died from a vampire bite."

"My brother would NEVER harm a human he only hunts animals like I do! Now leave or else!" Kagome said growling.

"Bullshit then why does he smell like the human? You cant trick our noses wretch now get out the way or we'll make you!" Kouga replied getting ready to pounce.

Howls was overhead before Kagome had a chance to reply and the howls were telling the three to fall back they werent the ones who killed the human girl.

Kagome smiled and help her brother attach his arm.

"Wrentch you got lucky THIS time but you wont next time!" Kouga said and off he went.

Miroku and InuYasha stood frozen and Kagome notice and growled back at them.

You go talk to her InuYasha I'll try to keep Kouga busy as much as I can. Miroku told Inuyasha and he nod and untransformed.

Kagome eyes were vicious to pure complete shock when Inuyasha transformed from that wolf that harm her brother.

"Souta go home, I'll behind you." Kagome told Souta softly and he was about to protest when Kagome gave him an evil look and he left.

"Kagome..." InuYasha started but didnt know what to say.

"You hurt my brother! I know we are mates but how am I supposed to feel about you hurting my brother, my only family left...?" Kagome said.

"I didnt know! How was I supposed to know Kagome? I'm...sorry it just we found a human girl who was suck out of blood and there was Souta nearby with the scent of the girls blood on him." Inuyasha said.

"Still you shouldn't have attack him!! He only a kid! He has a pure heart as a vampire and would never touch a human! I just dont know what to do now. I think its best we stay apart from each other." Kagome said and about to leave when Inuyasha grab her arm.

"Kagome! No I just found my imprint and you expect me to leave you alone over a mistake? I cant do that! I wont do that!" Inuyasha felt close to tears.

"I'm sorry it just have to be this way for now." Kagome said and in her tone you can tell she was crying and she pulled out of InuYasha's hold and left.

"SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Inuyasha punched a tree and sat down on the grass and let his tears flow freely.

Little did he know Kouga saw the whole thing....

___________________________________________________________

Sorry I havent wroted for a while. Please forgive and hope you enjoyed this!