15 | The Other Side

HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SONG FROM THE GREATEST SHOWMAN SADLY BUT I LIKE THE SONG LISTEN TO IT!!!!

Draft Dated: Nov. 12th 2018
Published: Nov. 12th 2018

Waluigi used his staff to open a portal. "Welcome back, Waluigi. Daily news report?" Someone asked him. "Not now, Mya." Waluigi denied. "I just want to know how the Kingdom is doing. Like the percentage of how many people are T-Pose Zombies." Mya nodded and left to their computer. "Well, Mushroom Town's population has been overcome of the T-Pose Virus. Mushroom City is almost complete, with its population at 89%. Some are hiding, while others are trying to fend, but end up failing." May stated while Waluigi chuckled.

"It looks like the Castle itself of the Kingdom still has some not ready to transform, sir. The percent is at low stakes, giving it a percent of 12. Even though there are about 2 - 5 people left in the castle." She then turned to look at Waluigi. "But, there is a question I must of ask of you." "Go ahead, ask away." Waluigi waves his hand. "Did you let (Y/N) escape with SMG4?" Mya titled their head. "What?" Waluigi turned to face them.

"They are one of the few residents that remain standing in the castle. Along with SMG4, there is another but I have no idea what happened to them. But, all I know of is that (Y/N) was technically your 'Queen (Or king or Royal partner)' and you let them be with their 'soon to be lover'. Can you, perhaps, explain that to me?" Mya explained. Waluigi shook his head then turned it away from Mya. "Mya, of course not. I have a better idea to make them with me." "And what might that be?" Mya asked.

"You have been training (Y/N) for their powers in the apocalypse, right?" Mya nodded. "They have been temporary available to them when in danger or when they need too." Mya nodded again. "But! They also disappear when the apocalypse ends." Mya then gave Waluigi a confused look. "Sir, you do realize that I can temporarily disable them whenever I please, correct?" Waluigi gave them the thumbs up. Mya then sighed. "I have the power of powers. I could basically be god if I wanted too. But I'm not going to be that overpowered character. I'm going to learn how others can handle them. See where they go with them. But, ever since I joined you. You made them the best of me, like I became the overpowered. But! I have had enough of it!"

Mya then grabbed a glass ball that somewhat looked to be the control of powers. Then, she smashed it on the floor. Mya turned to look at Waluigi, who had the look of shock on his face. "I don't care if you make me a T-Pose Zombie! I don't care if you make me die with your very own eyes. But there's one thing I will care about. MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY" Waluigi was pushed back amongst her words.