5 | Taken

"Wahh Hahh Hahh!!" The man said turning into Waluigi. "What?" (Y/N) said before being picked up into the air. "Now, It's time for you to feel rejection!" He screamed as he pointed his wand at Mario. "Mario Watch Out!!" Meggy screamed, jumping in front of Mario, taking the hit. "Meggy No!!" Mario screamed before Luigi grabbed his hand. "We need to get out of here!" Luigi Screamed. 'Meggy we'll come back for you...' Mario thought. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" SMG4 said, dodging Waluigi's hits. Boopkins said something, running while Luigi got hit. 'Meggy, Luigi....' Mario thought running out of the building.

"Okay, Mario, what happened?" SMG4 asked, sitting down to catch his breath. "Meggy and Luigi got hit, I think (Y/N) got taken. Like, they were flying in the air with purple around their entire body." Mario said, doing actions with his sentence. "No wonder, I didn't see them running with us. I hope they're okay.." SMG4 sighed. "Don't worry, SMG4! We'll find them!" Boopkins cheered. "Alright." SMG4 looked back at Glitch-Con. He looked up, onto the roof before a purple beam came out of no-where. "Oh SH*T!!" Mario and SMG4 said at the same time. "We got to get out of here!!" SMG4 screamed before picking up Bookins and grabbing Mario's arm and running to the castle. 'Meggy, Luigi, Mario will be back for you...' Mario thought before picking up the pace with SMG4. '(Y/N), We'll be back for you.' SMG4 thought. 'Anime... I want you back...' Boopkins thought.

"Ugh... My head... What?" (Y/N) said, sitting up. "OKAY, 1. WHY THE FREAKIN HECK AM I IN A CAGE? I'M NOT SOME MARY SUE OC! I HAVE FLAWS! LIKE I CAN'T ROCK CLIMB!! I'M ALSO SCARED OF THE DARK! 2. WHO THE HECK PUT ME IN HERE? 3. WHY IS EVERYONE T-POSING??!! 4. WHY IS THERE A PURPLE BEAM? 5.-" "ENOUGH!" Waluigi yelled to shut them up. "okay." they said shrinking. "Now, You will rule beside me in a T-Posing A-" "no." (Y/N) said, crossing their arms. "No! It's a must!" he screamed. "Ugh, fine. As long as I can see my friends 3 times a week." "No. Just you, me, and a T-Posing Army!" Waluigi laughed. pointing his staff at the cage and making it disappear.

"Just you wait, Reader, this is going to be a wild ride."