7 | Worried For You

SMG4 paced his room. Thinking on what might've happened to (Y/N). 'They could be dead, or badly injured. They might've become a T-Pose Zombie for crying out loud!' He thought. He then started to panic, not knowing what to do. "SMG4!" Someone said from the other side of the door. SMG4 got up and opened it. Boopkins was standing on the other side of the door. "SMG4, come out of your room and eat something! Or at least get out of there!" He was right. SMG4 hasn't eaten ever since that has happened, while he stayed in his room at least ever since as well. "Just come out and see everyone!" Boopkins said. SMG4 sighed. "Alright." Boopkins got out of the way, so SMG4 could get through.

SMG4 rubbed his eyes and looked out of his room. It was all dark and gloomy. "Hey Boopkins?" "Yea?" Boopkins was standing beside SMG4. "Where's Peach n' Bowser?" They were no where in sight. "Oh, while you were in your room, they got turned into zombies by Waluigi's other Zombies..." Boopkins replied, looking down. "Ah, well it's time to get into action!" SMG4 said, wiping his hands on his overalls.
"Action? What action?" Boopkins asked. "Action that might make me dead." SMG4 replied. "Now, give me time. I know what our action is." Boopkins nodded and headed off somewhere.