Chapter 1

Dean's POV
I held Cas in my arms as he held our baby girl,
Cas said" She's beautiful."
I said" Of course she is, looks who's her dads."
" That's true." I smiled and kissed my head," She's going to have an eventful life."
" What did you expect?"
" That exactly."
" Good, she's a Winchester, her life is always going to be eventful, but she's never allowed to date."
" Dean..."
" She's never allowed to date. Final."
" Okay, Dean." Camreign cooed, I smiled and gently rubbed her head with my palm." She's going to grow up and experience the world a whole different way than we do."
" I know, it's gonna be better for her, she won't feel trapped and she'll be whoever she wants to be."
" Okay, Dean."

6 months later...

Cas was gone to see the angels again, Cam started crying, I jumped up from bed, running to her crib

Cas was gone to see the angels again, Cam started crying, I jumped up from bed, running to her crib. I lifted her into my arms, rocking her gently, she continued to cry.
I whispered" You, my little Cam, are not worth all of this trouble but I love you too much. You're gonna meet your Sammy, and Bobby, Charlie soon, I promise." Her eyes were amazing, they're color a sea green, perfect mixture of Cas and Mine.
Cas zapped in, I looked at him, he smiled at me,
I said" She's a handful, Cas, have her." I gently gave Camreign to him, Cas took her, smiling at her.
Cas said" She's amazing."
" I know."
" You're amazing."
" I know that too."
" Self-absorbed human."
" Clueless angel." I walked to him and kissed him, rubbing Cam's head gently, whilst doing so.
" When will she meet everyone? Don't you miss the bunker?"
" I do. And soon. Everyone's meeting at Bobby's."
" Good."

We pulled up to Bobby's, getting out, I lifted Camreign onto my hip, and walked to the door. Cas following behind me, Bobby opened the door, he smiled at us.
Sam said" Is it them?"
I said" Hey, Sammy." Sam's head popped out from the doorway,
" Hey, Dean. Stay right there."
" Why?"
Bobby said" Don't look at me, it was all them."
" All them? Sam!" Sam disappeared behind the door, I sighed then looked at Cas. Cas smiled, kissing my shoulder as Camreign hit his head, babbling. Cas kissed her cheek then she stopped hitting him, I laughed then kissed her cheek." That's my baby girl."
Charlie said" Okay! Come in!" We walked in, and we saw Jack, Jack smiled at us. Cas hugged him, I smiled and Sam walked to me,
He said" It's quiet in the bunker without you."
I said" We're coming home."
" Hi, Camreign."
" Here take her."
" What?"
" Hold her in your freakishly long arms."
" Uh..." I put Cam in his arms, he instantly held her gently, I smiled then laughed. Cam looked at him and giggled, I smiled,
" That is your niece, did you ever think you'd hear those words?"
" No, no way... but I'm so happy I did." Charlie smiled and hugged me, I smiled at her.
After a while, we were all sitting around, Camreign was asleep in my arms. I smiled at everyone around us, this was her family...