Back to Normal

"Oh God," Sixx groaned leaning back in his seat of the school bus. "This a load of bullsh-"

He was silenced by Sonya who placed a hand over Sixx's mouth. "Now now Erik." She said in a half scolding half playful voice. "You really have to-"

Sonya shrieked and pulled her hand, as she did Greg saw that it was glistening with what could only be saliva. Sonya reached back a and punched Sixx in the shoulder and yelled. "You're such a God damn asshole!"

"Ohh now who has to watch thier mouth," Sixx said with a snarky smile. "Beside I can't have you touching my beautiful face in public. People might start to talk-"

"Oh I swear I'm gonna-" Sonya began but was cut off by Flannery.

"You two have got to get over yourselves."

Greg had been watching these three go back and forth with eachother for around ten minutes now, as had everyone else who was on the bus at the time. Greg felt like he should say something since Joe wasn't even on the bus, and everyone else was just staring at the non-stop argument like it was entertainment. Which Greg had to admit it was, had he not known them he would've simply sat back and watched. Unfortunately Greg was supposed to be their cousin and he didn't want to appear as wild as them.

So after a few moments of thinking Greg finally spoke. "You three really are related considering how much you fight."

As soon as those words left Greg's mouth he sort of wished he kept his mouth shut, as three sets of eyes moved to glare at him. Of course with Sixx this was nothing new, but once you threw in the steel blue eyes of both Sonya and Flannery it was a whole other story. But what made Greg laugh was the very next thing they did.

"SHUT UP." They all said in pefect unison.

Greg couldn't really help but let a grin side across her face at thier sudden burst of unity that they just showed. It was easy to tell that all three of them were still a little hostile, but after Greg spoke up they simply glared straight ahead. It was actually quite, Greg thought feeling rather proud that he managed to silence all tree of them.

It was about five minutes later and everything was still quite as far as Greg's 'cousins' were concerned, but all around them life began to start up again. People were talking about the new kids, guys making bets on who'd score with Sonya or Flannery first, and girls were eyeing up Sixx like he was the latest trend or something. Greg on the other hand was enjoying the normal bus ride, not really caring if girls were looking at him or not. It was just good to have some normality again.

Suddenly feeling like he was being watched Greg looked up from his class schedule and saw someone was indeed watching him, though they weren't being too sneaky about it. Directly in front of him Greg saw a shaggy haired boy looking at him resting his nose on the top of the seat. Greg couldn't help himself, he smiled and nearly laughed at the shaggy haired boy, but he bit back his laugh and simply stared back.

The two of them stared at eachother for what felt like ten minutes but couldn't have been longer than thirty seconds. The boy made his emerald green eyes go wide which Greg responded to by raising his eyebrows. The boy let his eyes go small and to Greg's amusement he began to narrow his eyes at Greg, nearly covering his eyes with how long and thick his eyelashes were. That was the breaking point Greg let out a chuckle, and the shaggy haired boy pulled back making a face.

"You're a weird dude you know that," He stated matter of factly.

"Me," Greg asked sounding mock offended. "You're the one who was staring at me."

The boy let out an overly dramatic gasp beefore saying in an exasperated voice. "I did no such thing." He pointed an accusing fing at Greg and shook it. "You sir are a liar."