Dinner Time

Greg followed Ryan out the door of his study and not much to his surprise Ryan locked the door, leaving Greg wondering what else he had locked up in that room. Not feeling up to asking such a question Greg began walking in the direction that he saw Lissa, as well as Sixx and Sonya run down. He'd made it a full five feet before he felt a hand tap him on the shoulder. Putting his guard up in an instant so as not to be touched on his exposed skin, Greg turned around to see who was trying to get his attention.

Greg was taken aback slighty when he saw a young girl standing before him. She was actually very beautiful with her dark red hair-that was the same color as her dress that looked painfully expensive-curled around her shoulders, and bright blue eyes that seemed familiar to him. She was around three inches shorter than him, but the way she was looking at him made her seem like she was the same height. The way her lips were glistening made it obvious to Greg that she was wearing lip gloss, and strangely enough her lips were twisted in a slight smirk.

"What's the matter, cat got your tongue?" The girl asked her smirk turning into a grin. "You look like you're about to let your jaw hit the floor."

"Who are you," Greg asked struggling to keep his voice steady. "Do I know you?"

The girl put her hand to her collar bone and gave Greg an offended look. "You don't remember moi? And just to think I let you see me in my pajamas, how rude."

Greg felt his face heating up as he tried to remember if he saw anyone in the house that were dressed in their pajamas. Just when he was about to admit that he couldn't figure who she was, Ryan came to his rescue once again.

"Flannery don't you think you've teased him enough today?"

Flannery? Greg thought to himself in shock, and willed his eyes not to bug out. This is the same girl that he saw in the bathroom dressed in a pink robe and bunny slippers. He'd be lying if he said he had his doubts, but now that he was getting a better look at the girl he began to see a few similarities. Both in their eyes and the slightly tanned complection.

"Oh Ryan, I'm just showing him that I don't walk around in a robe all the time." Flannery said with a teasing wave of her hand. "But I see his style hasn't improved that-"

"Well, I know you don't walk around in your favorite satin dress everyday," Ryan said with a slight glance at Greg. "You're not trying to impress anyone are you?"

"The only one I'd want to impress around here would be Sixx." Flannery said as she brushed her hair back over her shoulders revealing a small ruby necklace wrapped around her neck. "But I admit, Greg looks well enough."

"Um, can we please not talk about me like I'm not here?" Greg asked which earned him a sharp look from Flannery. "Just saying, if there's an issue with me you could just say it."

Flannery's brows went up at that, and Ryan looked like he was struggling to hold back a smile. Greg had to wonder is she was the kind of girl who was used to getting her way. He'd met plenty of them back home, and though they'll be a major pain, once you let them know you won't be bosses around they leave you well enough alone. Flannery let out a sigh that told Greg that she was silently saying 'Whatever,' before she walked away from the two of them.

Once she was fully around the next corner Ryan let out a slight chuckle. "What?"

"Well, it's just that Flannery in't entirely used to boys not wanting to do things for her," Ryan with another slight chuckle before leading Greg down the hallway. "When I first found her it was by pure chance."

"And how's that?" Greg asked now feeling curious to learn more about his potential housemates.

"Well about sevev years ago, I decided to take Sonya, Sixx, Lissa, and Joe out to the circus. Just an innocent thing for them to do you know." Ryan spoke of the event with a smile on his face like it was the only good memory he had. "The headlining act was 'The Amazing Fire Child,' who I'm sure you can guess was Flannery."