First Fight

(The outfit name on Polyvore is Casual #7)
This morning I woke up and I was tired of it. I was tired of Brooklyn ignoring me. We have been dating for 8 months and we haven't had one fight in those 8 months. But for the past month he has been really distant. I have tried calling but when I called it went to voicemail. I tried texting but he never replied. I went to his house but when ever I went he wasn't home. After a while I felt like he didn't love me any more. Even though before he started ignoring he was telling me constantly. Today I decided I would go to his house to see him because I was tired of him ignoring me. I got up and did my daily routine then I walked to his house since I am only 13 so of course I can't drive.
I made it to his house in about 10 minutes. I went up to the gate and the guard let me in. I went up to the door and knocked Romeo opened the door.
" Y-y/n what are you doing here?" He asked sounding nervous.
" I came here to see Brooklyn I haven't talked to him in awhile." I said wondering why Romeo was acting weird.
"Oh um... he's not here?" He said it sounding like a questing other than a statement. I looked at him funny but I saw Harper walking behind him. I turned to Harper.
"Harper, sweetie where is Brooklyn?" I asked knowing that I would get the truth from her. As soon as I asked that she pointed up meaning he was upstairs.
"U-um no h-he's not." Romeo said panicking.
"Romeo what are you hiding from me?" I said turning to him. He let out a sigh before he started talking.
"Just know that I hid this from you because I didn't want you to get hurt. And I hope we can still keep talking." He said. By that time I was super confused and nervous.
"What are you talking about?"
"Just go upstairs and you will see what I am talking about." After that he hugged me then walked away picking up Harper who was standing there the whole time. After he left I started walking up the steps to his bed room. I made it to his bedroom door. I was thinking about knocking but then I remembered how Brooklyn said I could just walk in. I opened the door and as soon as I opened the doors I saw some thing that broke my heart. Brooklyn was making out with a girl I have never seen before. They haven't seen me yet so I was just going to walk out but me being me; I tripped. There heads turned to me Brooklyn had this face of horror and the girl had this face of confusion. She probably didn't even know he was taken.
" Y-y/n what are you doing here?" He asked slowly walking towards me. By that time I was crying A waterfall.
"Don't come any closer to me. " I said putting my hand up. By that time the girl figured out about Me and Brooklyn dating and how he cheated on me with her so she just left.
"How could you? I loved you! For one month all you did was ignore me and I came here today to make sure that our relationship was okay. But instead you didn't care and cheated on me!" I said we'll more screamed. I got up from up the ground and started walking out the door. But Brooklyn got a hold of my wrist making me stop.
" Let go." I growled. He let go and I could see that he was crying.
" Y/n, princess please it was a mistake."
"One I am not your princess any more and a mistake is dropping your phone but cheating is a choice." I said not looking at him.
" Please I never ment to hurt you." He said. When I heard that scoffed.
"Sure you didn't. Don't ever talk to me again. Were over." And with that I walked out of his room. I ran down the stairs. As I passed the living room to get to the front door I saw the Beckham family looking at me. Victoria came up to me and gave me a hug. After the hug I saw Brooklyn look hurt at the top of the stair case but I didn't care. With that I walked out of the house probably never going to see it again.