How he asks you on a date

( The outfit name on Polyvore is Lazy Day also in this preference you are still in the hospital.)
It was 1 week after me getting beaten and every day Brooklyn has come and talked to me all day to keep me company. (In this preference it is summer so that is why they are not in school.) Before my mom went to work today she brought me some sweats; so I could get out of that itchy hospital gown. (A.n: I have actually been in a hospital gown for 4 days straight they are SO itchy like all you do is scratch your self all day.) Right know I was on my laptop scrolling threw Twitter and all I was saw tweets that they were sorry or to get better. And to be honest it was getting annoying because I am the kind of person who doesn't like pity from others. I don't know why but it makes me feel like, all they say is sorry like it was there fault when really I would like the gut who actually did I and say sorry him self. Any way I was on Twitter when the door to my hospital room swung open. There stood Brooklyn with a bouquet of roses in his right hand, and must I say he looked very handsome. He smiled at me than came and handed me the roses.
"Awww, thank you!"
"No problem, I can't just come and not give the most beautiful girl I have ever seen roses." By the time he finished his sentence I was pretty sure my fave was the color of a tomato.
"So what are you doing, beautiful?" I blushed and looked down to hide my face.
"Nothing really." I replied with a bored tone.
"So when do you get out of this prison?"
"The doctors said I am doing really good considering how badly I was hurt. I look ugly though with all these scars and bruises."
"Hey look at me you are NOT ugly! You are the most beautifulest (sp?) girl I have ever seen." He said looking me dead on in the eyes. He all of a sudden got nervous.
"Ummm... I-I w-was wondering do you w-want to do on a d-d-date? We'll when you get out of the hospital of course."He asked first stuttering then getting his voice back to normal.
"I would
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you like it!!! Comment some ideas!