Your date/how he asks you to be his girlfriend

It has been about 2 weeks since I was released from the hospital. And today me and Brooklyn are going on our date. He told me to wear something casual so I put on some black leggings, a plaid (sp?) button up shirt, some black to. And curled my hair and put a waterfall braid in it. I put on some make up to cover up the little bruise I had on my cheek that was really close to healing. Brooklyn said he would pick me up around 5:30 and it was 5:15 so for the next 15 minutes I just watched tv. As soon as the clock hit 5:30 the doorbell rang. I got up and opened the door and there stood Brooklyn wear some skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. It was simple but he look SO hot! He pulled his hand from behind his and handed me a red rose. I said thank you then ran and put it in a vase and walked out the door with Brooklyn we left after I locked the door.

After a silent walk we reached the park. Brooklyn took my hand and as soon as his hand touch mine I felt a shiver go threw me. After walking a little more we came across the most prettiest picnic I have ever seen. smg.photobucket.com/user/MarieAli...
(just pretend it is in the park.)

"Aww Brooklyn!"

"Do you like it?" He asked nervously.

"No." I said with serious face. As soon as I said that his face fell.

"No I don't like it, I LOVE it!"

"Oh ok good you got me there for a second." We say down and started to eat during dinner we told each other about our selfs. After dinner we started to walk around the park for a little bit.

"So I got tell you something." Brooklyn said nervously. We had stopped walking and I could tell this was really bothering Brooklyn.

"Ummm... We'llIkindoflikeyou." He said without even breathing.

"Sorry I didn't get one word you just said."

"I LIKE YOU." He yelled. I looked at his with wide eyes. I stood quite before Brooklyn spoke.

"I knew you would never like me back. Just forget I ever told you." He said with look down. He turned around to walk away and as he was walking away that is when I processed what he said. I got a hold of his wrist.

"I like you too." I whispered. He looked me before smiling.

"Will you be my girlfriend y/n?" He asked nervously.

"Yes!" I smiled before hugging him. He pulled away, then reached in his pocket before pulling something out.

A pair of RayBan sunglasses the same ones that got cracked when I was beaten.

"Here I got these for you. I saw the look on your face when you saw that you glasses where cracked, so I got these for you." He smiled.

"I can't take these Brooklyn you know how much these cost." I said.

"I know how much they cost but if you don't take them I am going to break them and there goes that money down the drain." He said.

"Fine." I said annoyed that he played that card on me. I took them, and hugged him while saying thank you, after that Brooklyn walked me home. We got to my front porch. Brooklyn hugged me then said.

"Bye babe." As he said that I got this feeling that this won't be the last time he called me that. And with that he walked off.

--------------
Hey guys! So I was going threw what I wrote and I realized that I accidentally deleted this one. So yeah I just copy and pasted it since I have them saved. But I won't be able to update this week end because I will be busy. But this week is my spring break so I will be able to update.