What you do for his birthday

(A/N: the picture at the top/side is what you wear. The bottom right picture is what Brooklyn wears. Btw that is actually what he wears to his b-day dinner, it's on his Instagram. Also in this preference I'm making you be 14 years old. )

Your POV
It was Brooklyn's birthday today. He was turning 16! While I'm still 14. I feel like Brooklyn could have gone for some his age but he chose me. Anyway Brooklyn invited me to go and have dinner with his family. He told me that he would pick me up at 5:30 it was know 3:30. I decided to start getting ready because I take forever to get ready.

*After Shower*

I got out of the shower and wrapped my hair in a towel to let it dry. I went to my room and put on a bra and underwear. I then just put on some sweats and one of Brooklyn's shirts until I needed to put on my dress. I took my hair out of the towel and started to put in the creams of my hair so it doesn't get frizzy and damaged. I took out my blow dryer and started to dry it. After about 30 minutes my hair was done drying. I checked the time and realized it was 4:30. I decided to that I needed to hurry because I was going to slow. I started to loosely curl my hair. After about 25 minutes I was done so I just let my hair cool down until I did anything with it. I started to do my makeup. I put my foundation and blush. After that I did my eyes. I went for a smokey eye, then I did my mascara. After I was done with my makeup I put some braids in my hair to get it out of my face. After I was done with everything I realized it was 5:00 (sorry if the times and all that don't add up) I then brushed my teeth and everything. I went in my room and got my dress on. It was a light pink skirt with a grey and white striped shirt with the sleeves stopping at my elbows. I then put on my heels. They were black with bows on them. After I was done there was a knock at the door. I went down stairs and opened the door. There stood Brooklyn looking amazing as always!

"Wow... Baby you look AMAZING!" Brooklyn said emphasizing amazing.

"Thank you babe... You don't look to bad your self."

"Oh and Happy Birthday babe!"

"Thank you baby." He said giving me a passionate kiss.

"You ready to go" Brooklyn asked me.

"Yeah let me just grab my phone."

After I was done grabbing my phone. Brooklyn led me outside and into the car as I got in I saw that his family was in there waiting on us.

"I'm so sorry! If I knew that you guys were in here then I would have come much quicker!" I said apologizing.

"It's fine sweetie. By the way you look amazing!" Victoria said giving me I hug while reaching over the passenger seat. David was driving, Victoria in the passenger, Brooklyn was in the seat behind Victoria, Romeo was in the seat behind David, I was in the middle of Brooklyn and Romeo and Cruz and Harper were in the very back of the car. We were all in the car laughing and just having a good time on the way to the restaurant. We finally got to the restaurant and saw that it was one of those really expensive ones. Good thing I brought my money because I HATE it when people by me stuff. We walked in and let me tell you it look BEAUTIFUL! (I don't really want to explain how the restaurant looks like so I'm not gonna)

"Reservation for Beckham." David said to the host.

"Oh yes right this way please." We walked to out table and it was a big round table with 7 chairs around it. On one of the chairs was a little booster seat so Harper could reach the table. We all sat down and the order was Going from right to left was Brooklyn, me, Romeo, Cruz, Victoria, David and Harper. (Sorry if that was confusing but so it makes more sense you are on Brooklyn's right and Harper is on his left) After a while we ordered then our food came. We all laughed and just had a good time. Finally we were all done and the check came. I pulled out my money and handed it to David.

"What's this for?" David asked me with a confused face.

"It's for my food." I said like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"(Y/n) it's fine you don't have to pay we invited you." Victoria said.

"But-"

"Babe really it's fine. I get that you don't like people paying for you but just this once. Please!" Brooklyn said cutting me off.

"Ugh fine. But just this once." I said while David handed me back my money. We all walked out of the restaurant.

"Happy Birthday babe! Thank you so much for inviting me." I said while hugging Brooklyn his arms were around my neck/shoulders and mine were around his waist.

"Thank you baby girl! And thank you for coming." He said giving me a very passionate kiss. I heard a camera from a phone going off. I pulled away and saw that Victoria had her phone out and most likely took a picture of me and Brooklyn kissing.

"Awe you guys are so cute!" Victoria said with a squeal. I blushed and his my face into Brooklyn's chest. He just chuckled and asked Victoria if she would send it to him. I heard his phone go off and he open it to see the picture of me and him. IT WAS SO CUTE!!! I then heard my iPhone go off and saw that Victoria sent me the picture. I then out it as my lock screen and wallpaper. We all walked to the car and got in so they could drive me home.

"Hey mom, dad so you think it would be okay if (y/n) spent the night?" Brooklyn asked.

"That's fine by me (y/n) just has to make sure her parents are fine with it" David replied. Brooklyn turned and looked and me and gave this look that meant that I had to text my mom. I got my phone out and text her. About a minute later she replied and said that it was fine as long as we didn't do anything.

"My mom is fine with it" I said to Brooklyn.

"YES!" Brooklyn said while doing one of those fist pumps in the air. We drove to the Beckham's and got out. We got inside and everyone told each other good night since it was late. Me and Brooklyn walked up to his room.

"Here's this to sleep in" He said giving me one of his shirts. I went into the bathroom and out it on realizing it was one of his shirts that is really big on his so he only lets me wear it since it goes down to my knees. I walked out of his bathroom and crawled into his bed. I cuddled into Brooklyn's chest and fell into a deep sleep.

Brooklyn's POV
I thought about today and realized that my life couldn't get any better. I already had the girl of my dreams and the best family ever. This was the BEST birthday ever! And I get to end it with my beautiful girlfriend in my arms.

-------------------------------
A/N: Hey guys I finally updated!!! So I hope you like it I was planning to write 2 updates but this one was longer then expected and it's also late... But anyways I hope you guys like it so comment and vote! Also please send in the cover photos I also need ideas for prizes on those! Also I wrote this really fast. So if there is any mistakes please comment and tell me so I can fix them.
- Hailey ❤️