Cuts and Bruises Part 1

NEED TO READ TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY
A/N: So there's some background information that I'm telling you guys cause I don't know how to put it into the story without it sounding weird. So y/n lives with her foster dad cause her parents and siblings died in a car accident when she was having a sleep over with some of her cousins. None of her family had the money to take care of her so she went to a foster home. After being there for 2 months she got a cold so her foster mom Megan went to the store to get her medicine. But while Megan was at the store there was a robbery and she was shot and killed. So a little after Megan's funeral her husband Peter started to get drunk every night. He started to blame y/n. At first it stated with verbal insults. Slut, whore, waste of space, etc. Then he stated to hit her. Then it came to daily beatings. Also she was 10 when her parents died. So you can do your age but as I'm writing this I'm thinking of the character at 14.

My alarm went off waking me up, it was 5:30. I didn't have school or anything I just had to wake up to make breakfast for Peter so hopefully I didn't have to worry about a beating. I got up going to the bathroom taking a quick shower. I put some sea salt spray (can't remember the name) in my hair and just let it dry. I put on foundation to cover my bruises. And a little bit of mascara. I then put on a dark pair of jeans and a plain white shirt with the sleeves black. Then put on my mint green converse that Brooklyn got me. Brooklyn doesn't know about the beatings he knows that Peter gets drunk but he doesn't know that he hurts me. I also put on my moms ring. I went down stairs and states to make Peter his breakfast. Today I make eggs, bacon and toast. Peter doesn't usually let me eat so I know to only make enough for him. I heard the stairs creek meaning he was coming down. He sat down at the table and I brought him his plate. I carefully set the plate down in front him. As soon as I did he shoved me away from him causing me to stumble and hit my head on the wall behind me. I just shrugged it off and picked my self up.

"Hey bitch get me more coffee." Peter demand.

"Yes sir." I stuttered. I waked into the kitchen and got the coffee pot going back to the table. I poured more coffee into his mug and quickly moved out of the way. He finished eating and got up getting ready to leave.

"Listen here you whore I want this house picked up when I get back." He said pulling on my hair. I remember that me and Brooklyn made plans for today.

"But sir-" I was cut off with a slap to the face.

"Excuse me! I told you that you would clean do you understand!" He said yelling!

"Yes sir"

"Good" he said letting go of my hair. He walked out the door slamming the door. I went up stairs finding my phone hidden in my dresser. You see Brooklyn got me the phone cause he wanted to be able to talk to me. Even after I told him no he still got it. So I have to hide it from Peter. I found it and unlocked it. Y= you and B= Brooklyn

Y= I can't hangout today 😞

B= What?! Why?!

Y= Peter assigned me some chores that I have to get done.

B= Can't you tell him that you already had plans.

Y= I tried to but he wouldn't listen.

B= Or you just didn't want to hangout with me so your making an excuse. (I'm sorry if that doesn't sound like a guy)

Y= Come on Brook, you know that's not true.

B= No I don't know if it's true. Cause lately we make plans to hang out but you always cancel. It seems like you don't want to be in a relationship with me anymore.

Y= Brooklyn please trust me I do want to be with you but Peter has me do all this stuff and I can't really tell him that I'm dating you.

B= Well I think it time we told him were together.

Y= No!

B= And why not?

Y= I already told you. Peter said no dating. And it's not just Peter it's also the foster care.

B= Right. I'm sorry babe. I just hate that we barely get to see each other cause of this.

Y= I know trust me I hate it too. I have to go and do my chores but I'll text you back if I'm done before Peter gets back if not Good Night and I love you so much! 💖

B= Okay. I love you too baby girl you have no idea. 💕

With that I locked my phone and put it back in my drawer. I went down stairs and started to clean the kitchen. After that I clean the bathroom downstairs, Peters bathroom and my bathroom. I cleaned up the living room. And I finished off with my room. I wasn't aloud in Peters room he probably has drugs in there or some crap. After I was done I saw that I had just enough time to make Peter dinner before he got home. I decided to make him chicken. I made that and by the time I was finished cleaning up the kitchen he was home. He say down at the table. I brought him his plate and beer. He ate got up and went and sat down on the couch. I cleaned up the table.

"Yo slut, get me another beer." I went to the fridge to get him another beer to realize there was no more. I stood there
thinking about what to do. I was thinking for to long cause I heard foot steps coming into the kitchen.

"Did you hear me bitch I told you to get me another beer."

"U-um there's no more sir."

"What?! Why don't I have any fucking beer?!"

"I don't know sir." With that he came up to me and dragged me to the living room by my hair. He then slammed me into a wall, making me cry out in pain. I fell to the floor. He kicked me repeatedly in the ribs. Kick me a couple of times in the face. After a couple more hits he stopped and stormed up to his room slamming the door causing the house to shake. I picked my self up going to my room. I walked into my bathroom turning on the shower. I cleaned up the cuts on my face while I waited for the water to heat up. I looked at my self in the mirror thinking to my self
"When will somebody save me?"
-----------------------

Sorry it took so long to publish. Anyways I hope you guys like it. I will be writing this series until I finish it. But I have so many ideas for it that I think I might make it a fan-fiction. Not sure yet tell me if I should or not. But if I do I'll just write a little version of it and in the fan-fiction add more stuff and all that. So yeah tell me what you guys think.

Love you guys 💖