This Is My Life

Waking up early was never really his thing, but Rolland knew that they had to with their first day of school starting, so Rolland had set his phone alarm to wake him up with the vibration mode beneath his pillow. Granted, he hadn't been sure if the twins would be sleeping with him, but obviously that question answered itself last night.

"Bryce... Dart. Time to get up."

Rolland felt them both shift, but neither bothered to do more than stretch a little, then snuggle back in.

"We've got class, come on. Dart, you gotta let go of my waist. I seriously need to shower."

Looking down, Rolland watched as Dart forced his eyes open and yawned, fangs lengthening then retracting as he opened and closed his mouth. That was cute and all, but he really had to get up for his early class! So...

"If you let go, you can sleep in my bed tonight."

Dartanian's eyelids lowered, and he smirked before nuzzling back into Rolland's belly.

Darn it! Had a feeling that trick wouldn't work a second time.

"Dart, please. I need to get to class."

Dartanian glanced over at the clock and grunted. At first Rolland thought he would just ignore his request since he did technically wake them up super early, but he liked having plenty of time to get ready, but when Dart unwound his arms from his waist, Rolland began to get up, only to be grabbed from behind.

"Bryce?"

Rolland tried to look over his shoulder at him, but after feeling a wet tongue delve into his bellybutton, he immediately brought his attention back to Dart. "How much time before your first class," he signed, not really looking at his hand as he licked sleepily along Rolland's warm skin.

"Um, two hours?"

Dartanian smirked and got out of bed while Bryce freed Rolland and did the same.

Okay, they are definitely too excited about me getting up for class early.

"What are you two thinking of doing?"

Bryce smiled slightly and turned, walking toward the bathroom as he undid the buttons on his jeans, then disappeared into the room.

Wait a second.

"I am not showering with you two. If you don't remember, I did kind of kick you in the nuts the other day."

Dartanian winced but signed, "I kind of deserved it and I'm sorry. That will never happen again... and I'm pretty sure that shot, along with making us clean our floor is good enough punishment."

Hmm, I'm not too sure about that, but then again, they did take me out on an official date yesterday and Bryce even stopped when I told him I didn't want to have sex with him last night.

"Please?"

Dart gave him puppy eyes, and Rolland buckled, grumbling under his breath as he stomped toward his bathroom, Dartanian hot on his heels. Bryce was naked by the time Rolland got into the room and, ahem, his body was more or less, hard. In every meaning of the word. When Bryce caught him staring, Rolland flushed and watched as he signed, "Morning wood."

Uh-huh. Sure. That's all it is.

Rolland nodded and fumbled with his boxers. It felt a bit embarrassing to be undressing in front of them. He didn't look bad, but they were like...

"He's drooling a little."

"I think he's embarrassed."

Dartanian suddenly hugged him from behind, wrapping his hands around his waist.