GHOST DETECTIVE IS UP

From now on I want to start posting on my page when new stories go up so if you're interested plz go there and idk do some magic to make me motivated! 😊

Sorry I'm lacking motivation for this book. Like I started writing it with an idea but no clear cut end so now I'm just stalling...

I may try and incorporate a plot that would fit so I have a clear cut end in the future but idk.

Well I'm just lacking motivation in general. I'm not normally one for complaining but I need to get this out.

You know how humans need physical affection? And some people need it more than others? I'm one of those people, but none of my family and friends are and godammit I just want a goddamn hug. My massive bear just isn't cutting it anymore. But I don't wanna make them uncomfortable either so I'm just...

Eh

At this point idek what I'm tryna say anymore.

Baaically the only physical interaction I get is from the slightly creepy girl in my English who keeps tracing the words on the arms and back of my Hufflepuff hoodie.

I'm not coping.

Sorry for the shitpost, just needed to get that out. Don't worry guys, I'll survive.

I'll try to get to this shortly, but I just had to tell you guys that I'm not sure what to do with it anymore.

Ok, ciao.