Guernsey

Jimin and Taehyung were practically jumping as Tony took them to the jet they would be flying in.

As the Avengers filed into the luxurious cabin, the Koreans looked at their still pitiful clothes

As the Avengers filed into the luxurious cabin, the Koreans looked at their still pitiful clothes. Their feet were bare and their clothes were too thin for any sort of warmth. They felt out of place amidst the luxury of the jet.

Steve, noticing this, took Jimin and J-Hope's hands, leading them into the cabin. He was fond of all the band members, but viewed these two as his sons, due to their childlike nature and Jimin's clingy habits. He gently led them over to one of the many sofas, and one sat down either side of him. They smiled, and easily started up a conversation about needing clothing, to which Tony allowed them to take his phone and shop online using his (billionaire) bank account. Comforted by this, the other members sat down amidst the others. Jin and Jungkook relaxed next to Bruce, while Taehyung was cuddling up to Hawkeye, shamelessly napping in his lap. Namjoon and Yoongi were both sat between Natasha and Thor, revising old songs on a borrowed laptop and sharing ideas for new ones.

"So when will we reach Guernsey?" Jimin asked Steve, stumbling over the pronunciation of the Channel Isle.

"Not for an awful long time," the super soldier replied, putting Tony's phone away after ordering all the items of clothing bought ($30,000?? Thank God Tony had a lot of money!) "Why don't you two take a nap? I'll wake you up in three hours for food OK?"

"OK," J-Hope responded shyly, dragging the skinny Jimin next to him. Both boys rested their heads in the older man's lap, and cuddled each other. Before they could fall asleep, Tony brought two oversized fluffy blankets, one for the two boys in Steve's lap and the other for the still snoozing Taehyung. As the plane droned ahead, the three boys were plunged into pleasant dreams of past performances and loving families.

*****************************************
Two hours later, Jimin was awoken to Jin shaking him.

"What is it?" He murmured, half asleep.

"Foods ready," Jin smiled adoringly at the boy, "Samgyeopsal (삼겹살). Joonie nearly screamed at the news."

Jimin nodded blearily, rubbing his eyes as he shook Hobi. "Wake up hyung," he muttered as the older boy awoke. "Jinnie hyung made samgyeopsal."

Within ten minutes Seokjin had given everyone on the plane a dish of samgyeopsal, including the pilot. The dish went down supremely well, and everyone bar the Koreans (who knew they had to pace themselves) went for seconds and thirds. Jin was very happy that they liked his food, and was happy that everyone was pleasantly full.

Once everyone had finished eating, Taehyung cuddled down into his blanket, so only his eyes were peeping out. They sparkled with mischief. "So, Jungkookie..." he started, his voice slightly muffled by the blue fluff, "Your favourite superhero is Iron Man, right?

Much to the amusement of all on the plane, both Jungkook and Iron Man flushed a deep shade of red.

" HYUNG!" The maknae screamed, tackling the giggling boy as Tony stared at his phone avoiding anyone's eyes.

No one noticed that they had begun descending until the landing gear hit the floor, sending both Jungkook and Namjoon onto the floor suddenly. That was when they realised:

They were in Guernsey!