Cute

It had been a month since Bangtan's second debut and everyone was loving it. They had become fast friends with other idols, as well as rekindling the friendships they had lost.

However, all good things must come to an end, and they all knew something would come along.

It always did.

Soon enough, Peter and Rocket saw it. They were watching the boys newest release, Serendipity (I know the timelines screwed up, sue me ok), when they found it.

BangtanFan5489- Jimin-Oppaaaaaaaa~~~ kyeopta!!

Paul Jenkins- Damn that boy can hit a high note! I'm on my dad's account btw, I'm a girl 😀

Anti-Jimin- Are you kidding me? A solo? For this pig? He can't even sing! I could've done a better job! Give it to Jungkook, don't make me watch him sing it live!

JungkooksWife- Is it me or is Jimin getting chubby lmfao lose weight ya fat lump

BangtanIsLife- Jimin, I hate you. Lose some weight and get plastic surgery. Or just leave Bangtan. No one wants you there.

Not wanting to see anymore, they took a screenshot and sent it to Tony, hoping no damage had been done to the sensitive boy. They decided they were going to go to the toilet (there were nine but the ones near Jimin and J-Hope's room were the nicest so of course they're gonna walk by there).

Muffled sobs were coming from behind the pastel pink door (I have a headcanon Jimin and J-Hope love pastel colours and I also have a Jimin bias, can you tell) and their hearts sank. Without testing, they opened the door, finding Jimin's head resting into Hoseok's shoulder, the older boys hand lightly caressing his back as he held the blonde tightly. The boys skinny frame was shaking, bare feet tucked beneath him as he burrowed into his hyung.

Sighing, Peter and Rocket climbed on the bed, Rocket clambering into J-Hopes shoulders to stroke the blondes hair and Peter plastering himself to his back. They sat like that for twenty minutes or so, until another six people (Bangtan duh) joined in (No, Kookie definitely did not climb under Hoseok to get in front of Jimin. There's no proof. You can't prove it.) Soon enough everyone in the tower had gathered in the room, which, while big, was not designed to hold the Avengers, BTS, GotG, Dr Strange and Black Panther, but did nonetheless.

As Jimin pulled his head out of Hoseok's shoulder, he scrubbed his tears while looking at everyone. Noticing everyone in his room looking concerned, he flushed, looking down shyly.

"Cute." He heard, he couldn't tell who from, but it just made him flush even pinker as he leant against Jungkook. This reaction prompted even more compliments, and affectionate tickles under the chin and snuggles.

Though he was red as a tomato, it was good to be appreciated.