She's Gone

Harrison's POV

"I'm sorry Dr. Wells we did everything we could... she lost too much blood. Extreme amounts of internal bleeding." The doctors words sounded so foreign to me. I could barely comprehend what she was saying.

A cream colored sheet lays delicately over the corpse of the love of my life. I stare ahead as I hear the broken sobs of Barry, Caitlyn and Cisco. Why? Why did I let myself fall in love with her? It's my fault she is dead. I had a plan for over 15 years to take down the Flash and I jeopardized that by falling in love. Now the girl I was suppose to marry died by my doing. I cannot lie and say she did not change me... apart of me slowly forgot about my intentions to return to my timeline. I would have stayed for her... now I have nothing.

"Dr. Wells..." I am pulled out of my thoughts by a soft voice. I turn to a puffy face Caitlyn "their taking her body to the funeral home... I can take care of all the arrangements." I nod my head in a haze... funeral home it makes it sound so real.
"I still can't get ahold of Oliver, I'm going to Starling City to tell him in person." Barry sniffles clearing his throat. I nod once more... I truly cannot bring myself to speak. "Hey Dr. Wells why don't you and I return to the Labs?" Cisco suggests. I sigh nodding my head still refusing to utter a sound. They all exchange looks as Cisco pulls my on my arm.

As I continue to wheel down the hallway of the hospital my mind drifts to Emily...

Flashback
"Ugh!!!!" I chuckled at Emily's stressed look. She glares at me, I throw my hands up in surrender walking towards her. "Finding legal loopholes are harder than I thought.!" She pouts. I chuckle again leaning down placing kisses on her neck. "Stooppp Harrison I have to get this done." Now it was my turn to pout. She turns around smirking,
"you know I can never say no to that face..." I smile wrapping my arms around her waist "then don't."
"Fine." With that she jumps into my arms passionately kissing me as I happily return the emotions. She giggles in the kiss causing me to smile. She leans back looking me in the eyes,
"God I love you Harrison Wells." I gently place her on the couch leaning down, our faces only inches apart. What this woman does to me... I will never be able to put it in words but I know for certain that I will do anything for her.
"I love you Emily Queen."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"HARRISON!" I push her out the way as glass continues to fall all around us. I lift my head off the floor to a blurry vision of Emily's body laying on the floor. A huge glass shard sticking out of her abdomen as well as other small glass shards around her body. My heart sinking at the image before me "Emily no no no..."
"H-Harrison..."
-End Flashback-

Barry's POV