Reunited

Harrison's POV

"Eddie, get Iris out of here

"Eddie, get Iris out of here." Joe demands as Detective Thawne nods pulling at a reluctant Iris. I look disgustingly at General Eiling who stands there with a smug smirk on his face. "Bring her forward." I sit confused as armed men move forward with a woman in their arms. I can barley make out the scene unfolding before me with the many guards Eiling brought for "protection." Little did he know that we have the Flash, arrow, trained assassins, the Atom, the Snart's and me if we have to come to it.

The men slowly move out of the way revealing the woman they have brought. As she comes forward my heart plummets, its like any oxygen in my body has been stolen from me. I feel the hot tears brimming in my eyes... It's Emily.... she stands before all of us gagged and bound. I would give anything to stand up and embrace her right now. I hear the gasps from the others around me, Emily looks like she has been tortured.. she looks tired. The angry in me rises as realization hits, "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?!"

This only causes Eiling to chuckle darkly as he looks around at the shocked faces. "Meet Subject 13... the first government made Meta human." Oliver lunges forward "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER?!"
"Wait... meta human? How?" Barry questions angrily as I remain in a state of shock looking at Emily.

Flashback
General Eiling and I have been working on a drug to enhance the ability of army combat. We've been testing on a number of subjects, of course none of then are of human specie. Until one day I found out General Eiling has killed 12 people in the attempt to make a human weapon to destroy cities. When I discovered this I immediately shut down the funding for the program however keeping the Gorilla test subject Groot. This prompted very heavy tensions with Star Labs and the Army altogether. I always brushed off General Eiling's empty threat that one day I will suffer for failing to complete our work...
End flashback

"Doctor, let's give them a demonstration." The Doctor lifted a stick like object which he was about to poke Emily with it when Barry sped forward stopping it. This caused the armed men to withdraw their weapons aiming it at us. "You better tell your men to stand down..." I croak out, my eyes are still fixated on Emily. "Or what?" In a flash Barry is knocking out the men, Oliver grabbed his arrows knocking down the rest. The Snart's join in fighting.

As the chaos of fighting continues I make my way over to Emily who is still being held by the doctor. I pull out my taser piercing him with it. Emily looks around frightened as the tears stream down her face. I pull her slowly on my lap whispering comforting words in her ear. She shakes in my embrace as I roll away from the scene. I look back making sure everyone is to occupied to notice I took her. I stand up putting Emily in the van as I run over to the other side grabbing my wheel chair in the process. I get in the van gassing it to the Labs.

Emily's POV
I've been dosing in and out of consciousness the entire car ride to the Labs. Meanwhile my loving Harrison has been by my side comforting me, holding my hand. I looked over to see him crying at one point. I wanted to speak out so bad and tell him how much I love him however the gag is still securely place around my mouth.

Finally we reached the Labs, Harrison hurriedly ran out to my side opening the door. I looked at him wide eyes using my eyes to motion down to the restraints. He looked confused at first but then realized as he quickly went to undo them. Finally unhooked the gag slowly pulling it out of my mouth. I inhaled a deep breath as the fresh air slightly burned my dry mouth. Without even getting time to exhale the breath, Harrison's lips came crashing down on mine.

It hurt a bit but I quickly melted in his embrace missing his touch. I pulled away as I started sobbing. I can't even bring myself to imagine what Harrison and the others had to go through believing that I was dead. 'Kill Eiling' the demon within me spoke. I looked up at Harrison shocked. "What is it Emily?" He asked worriedly looking at me. "I-I'm a m-meta.." I manage to croak out however the dryness of my mouth and thrust preventing me to speak anymore.

He brought his hand up cupping my face. I watch in awe as he kissed my nose and looked me in the eyes with love "we will figure this out together." I slowly bring my hand up to his cheek. He closes his eyes breathing in the moment like he has been longing for my touch ever since I "died."
"Lets go inside so you can rest." He lifted me up as I nodded slowly.

"I love you Harrison Wells."

"I love you Emily Queen."

Barry's POV
It took about an hour to fight off Eiling and his men. Once he realized that both Harrison and Emily were gone, they retreated. I let out a deep breath looking around at a everyone who stayed to fight with us. We all huddle together standing in silence. This entire ordeal consumed so much energy. Emily was dead, we were burying her, now she's alive but she's a meta. Not just any meta... a meta General Eiling who hates Harrison created...

Cisco is the first to break the silence "well... at least she's alive." He says in attempt to cheer us all up.
"She maybe alive but she is not the same" Oliver says lowly. I quickly turn around speeding in front of him "Oliver she is your sister! Of course she may have changed a little but nothing will change the fact that you love her and she loves you! You changed when you were on the island for 5 years and she still accepted you... so you better do the same for her." With that I speeded back to the Labs to reunite with Emily.

I rush into the Cortex but stop as soon as I see Emily laying in the med bed with a stressed out Harrison sitting by her side. "How is she?" I ask quietly walking over. He growls in response "she is a meta... not just any meta Barry... she is a weapon."
I sigh "well we can train her... l-like you did with me. She doesn't have to become an evil meta like the others we encountered, this will work." I say more to myself. He shrugs his shoulders "I don't know Barry... I don't know."

We sit by Emily's side in silence as we wait for her to wake up so we will be able to test her new meta abilities.

After awhile Oliver, Felicity, Ray, Thea, Malcolm, Diggle, Cisco, Caitlyn, Lisa, Leonard and Joe all walk in quietly. Harrison's focus remains on Emily as I turn around facing the group of people. "Dr. Wells sampled her blood... it is confirmed she is a meta." I say lowly hanging my head.

"So what now?" Felicity says looking around at everyone. Harrison slowly lifts his head "we wait... if she is too evil we either lock her up or kill her."
We all gasp looking at him "how can you be so sure she will be so evil that we will have to result to that?!" Oliver questions angrily making his way over to Harrison. He hangs his head in shame as we wait for his answer...

"Because I created this meta gene..."