Oh Brother

Emily's POVSo Harrison could walk

Emily's POV
So Harrison could walk... he told me that people wanted him to suffer after the particle accelerator and the only way the people would not act out on the physical threats is if he acted paralyzed. Did I believe it? Yes. Why? Because I'm stupidly in love! We laid in bed that morning enjoying each other's company until we got called into STAR labs, something about a huge brawl at a bank.

I decided to stay home and have a day off while Harrison worked on the bank robbery case. I was lost in thought working on some files when there was a knock on the door.
"Ollie? To what do I owe this pleasure?" Oliver had a big smile on his face as he held up a brown bag of Chinese take out, "Wanna hang?" He asked. I giggled moving out the way motioning him to come in. "Shouldn't you be working with the flash on your case?" I ask grabbing plates from the kitchen. He put his hand on his chest showing off his mock shocked expression, "can't I have some alone time with my sis before I have to work?!" I rolled my eyes "yea yea whatever."

Ollie and I sat on the couch watching TV and eating dinner finally having some real quality time without any trouble. Which I was extremely grateful for. After we finished our food I joined Oliver in finding Barry.
-
Oliver screeched his motorcycle to a halt, "Didn't Barry give us a half hour head start?" I asked giggling. Ollie just shakes his head at me as Barry walks over, "hey thanks for helping me back there but I had that." Oliver scoffs as I stifle a giggle, "mmh-m"
"What I was getting ready to make my move!" Barry said offended.
"What move, the one to the morgue?"
I rolled my eyes walking over to Felicity and Dig as they talked about the boomerang murders in Starling City. I started to zone out a little bit when Harrison texted me
Come to the lab now.
Ok, I'll be right there.
"Hey Barry do you mind giving me a lift to the labs?" I ask interrupting their group discussion. "Sure just hold on tight." He says with a smirk picking me up and zooming me to the labs.
-
Barry and I get to the lab as Caitlyn and Cisco are examining the boomerang Felicity sent over. "Hey before I forget, Dr. Wells wants to see you two." Caitlyn says before walking off. Barry and I share a look then walk over to Dr. Wells office.
"Why do I feel like I got called into the principal's office?" Barry says chuckling looking at Joe and Harrison sitting in front of us.

"Starling City Vigilant" Joe says. I look over to Harrison in confusion. "He calls himself the Arrow now." Barry says correcting Joe. "Oh does he... flash." Joe says. I cross my arms scoffing "what is this about?" I ask.
"We don't trust him." Harrison says which causes me to gasp. What is Harrison doing! He knows the arrow is my brother.. what game was he playing?
"Excuse me?" I say in a hurt tone. Joe looks over to me "this shouldn't concern you Miss Queen"
"Yes it does because like Barry I know the Arrow!" I snap.

"You guys don't even know him" Barry says jumping to my brothers defense. "I know that he was wanted for murder in 12 different cases leading back 3 years." Joe says accusingly. "I know there's been at least 2 major terrorist attacks in Starling since he became active." Harrison says as I send a glare his way.
"The cops there are cool with him.. he doesn't kill people... anymore." Barry says making me mentally face palm myself. "And what about all the criminals he put arrows through, what they don't count?" Joe says. Barry is starting to get frustrated "he's a hero."
"Your a hero Barry, you offer protection, hope, light. What that man does is carry out a dark reckoning for his city. It is a brutal, violent vision of justice. If you want to think of him a hero so be it. But he is not the kind of guy you should be looking up to." Harrison says sternly. My eyes grew wide as I lunged at Harrison slapping him hard in the face. Joe got up shocked, Barry grabbed my shoulders pulling me back. "How dare you?!" I half scream.. welp now I'm crying. "Emily!" Joe yells.