5

three days later.

I had yet to have been informed of a doctors appointment, which I was relieved about.

Maybe they forgot, maybe Calum had no intentions of ever making me an appointment

Either way, I was happy about it.

I got home from school, desperately just wanting to change out of my uniform and into leggings, but I walked through the door, seeing the four guys, all laughing together.

I sent a small smile as they looked to me, taking the long way around the couch to get to the stairs.

"How was school?" Luke's voice spoke, making me turn back to them.

"It was good, normal" I shrugged, finding myself playing with the hem of my skirt out of nervousness.

"Do you have homework?" Ashton asked.

"Uh- no, I don't think so" I responded

"Good, we're taking a family trip for frozen yogurt"

I felt myself hesitate

"You guys can just go without me-" "nope" moms voice spoke as she came from the kitchen

"You're coming to frozen yogurt with us, it's your favorite."

With that, I went upstairs and changed into leggings and a oversized sweatshirt.

I tightened one of my braids, making sure I looked okay before slipping on my Vans, exhaling lightly.

I slowly went down the stairs, seeing everyone grinning and ready to go.

"Why are you all still in scrubs?" I asked, knowing I've never seen them in their work clothes, wondering why they didn't change.

"We just came straight to your house, we didn't go anywhere else"

The ride was long, I was seated between the door and my mom, which I was thankful for.

I stayed zoned into my phone for majority of the ride, scrolling through Instagram and Twitter, reading what my friends posted.

I soon felt the car go into park, but no words were said, which I what make me look up, seeing the hospital,

I felt my heart drop to my feet

"You lied to me" I immediately spoke-honestly feeling disappointed.

"I told you it was a bad idea." Calum spoke, his eyes staying straight forward.

"It was my idea baby, it wouldn't be easy to get you here any other way" My moms spoke out.

I had so much to say- but there was no way I had the guts to say everything I felt.

"Come on, we're going through the back door so you will see no people, we'll take you straight into an exam room and it will just be the three of us until we figure out if Michael and Ashton are needed" Luke spoke.

"Three of us?" I questioned.

"Me you and Cal." He spoke, keeping his eyes on me.

I looked to my mom, expecting her to announce that she was coming in with me.

"You have to face your fears at some point, princess."

I was beyond angry as we got out, walking into the building.

I was nervous
I was scared

And I didn't know what was coming

That was a horrible combination.

Like said, we saw no one and soon- too soon for my liking- it was just Calum, Luke and I in a room.

I shook my knee out of nervousness as Calum looked up my chart, scrolling through it once he found it.

"So Calum is your primary doctor, he'll take care of you pretty much no matter what" Luke started explaining.

"I'm a heart doctor, I'm here because you have a heart murmur" he continued

"Michael is an orthopedic, he specializes in bones and such, but he also has a degree in psychology."

"And lastly, Ashton is a gynecologist along with a pediatrician, he's a baby lover and he will tell you every detail about them, so don't ask" Luke laughed out, making me slowly nod.

"Okay, are we ready to go?" 

"Okay sweetheart, only one thing" Luke spoke as Calum stood, setting a few things on the bed behind me.

"We're going to have to touch you, and you just have to stay calm and relaxed- just don't freak yourself out" he spoke.

"I can't do this" I spoke quietly.

"Listen" Calum spoke.

"You're in charge here, you tell us to stop, we're going to stop. We go at the pace you're comfortable with, and depending on what it is, if you don't want us to do it, we won't do it, okay?"