Daredevil Plot Ideas

As someone who's JUST started watching Daredevil I went on a search for Matt Murdock fanfictions and, OH BOY, was I disappointed. Now, I don't know why there are less because Matt is a perfect sweetheart, but I'm guessing it's got something to do with the fact that the MCU TV Shows appeal to an older crowd who just... don't write fanfiction...

But anyway! Here I'll be giving you some ideas on how to introduce your OC. A lot are cliche, but I'm just putting down ANY ideas that I have.

If YOU have any suggestions then please comment and tell us!

* * *

The OC is a client. (Which is totally the clichest thing to do, but I'm still putting it on the list.)

The OC meets Matt in Josie's Bar (Which is still pretty cliche) and ends up becoming a client.

The OC is already friends with one of the group. ie, Karen, Foggy, or Matt. (Cliche, but you could do it if you want. It would be better than like the 0 fanfics out there now.)

The OC used to know them when they were younger, probably from college and turns up in need of help from Nelson & Murdock. (Someone showing up from the past is a cliche I've noticed a lot in Tony Stark fanfics.)

Matt saves the OC as Daredevil and then the OC sets out to find out his identity. 

The OC is a client and Matt is forced to reveal his identity to them because they get attacked when he's not wearing his outfit.

The OC somehow gets a superpower and then, in desperation, searches out Daredevil to see if he could help (I mean, I'd go looking for someone else with powers. And I know that it's not exactly specified that people know he has powers, but maybe the OC could sense it or something???)

Matt could seek the OC out. (maybe because he beat someone up, got information from them that led him to something which then led him to try and get information from her which then pulls her into all the chaos?)

The OC is questioned about a case Nelson & Murdock are working on, but it turns out she's much more involved than they thought. 

For some reason the OC is already trying to discover the identity of Daredevil. (This is a cliche in WAAAAAY too many Peter Parker fanfics.)

The OC could be a vigilante as well. They could be trying to protect their identity just as much as Matt tries to protect his. 

The OC could meet Matt in the church. (If your OC is religious, that is. Or maybe even if they aren't. I'm not religious, but I love going into churches. There's just something peaceful about it.)

The OC could be the bad guy. (That would be something I would read. They could be his... I don't want to say arch nemesis, but they would be like a really annoying thorn in Daredevil's side.)

The OC could save Daredevil. (Seriously, we need to see more OC's saving the superhero's. And if you do make your OC do this DON'T just rip of Claire's storyline.)

The OC could be a lawyer as well. (maybe in a different law firm though. They could be on the other side of a case Nelson & Murdock are working.)

* * * 

That's all I've got for now, but if you have anything you want me to add to the list then just comment below and please tag me (TheCheshireCatt) if you have written/decide to write a Matt Murdock fanfic because I'll probably love to read it!