Chapter 16 (Scene 2)

^Photo^
"A strong woman can still break, my son. Think of her as a rose from a garden. Thorns and beautiful petals; if not handled with care or is without it, they will wither."
- Madara's mother.
*~<>~*

Toshiko prepared the shower with a tint on her cheeks that just wouldn't go away. Her awareness kept telling her that she wasn't going to shower with a peace of mind. She was going to shower — naked— inside a hotel bathroom with a delicious man in the bedroom that is separated by these bathroom walls. Her self-consciousness was dancing around the clouds of her thoughts, her adrenaline made her sweat, and her inner personality was having a sugar rush of temptation.

Are you really that chicken to speak up? You should've asked him to join you. Those eyes were hungry, you can't deny it, inner purred.

"I'm not asking him a damn thing," she answered her thoughts quietly when she discards her top, wincing from the pain in her back.

Well, we both know you want to. He's right there in the bedroom and could walk in at any time. What would he do, hm?~

She can hear her blood in her ears from the rush, the anticipated embarrassment if she was caught in here showering. It would prove that she was right about him being a closet pervert. She didn't want to say anything to him. She isn't going to. On that note, she quickly remembers to lock the door.

Chicken, her inner laughed. Toshiko mentally slapped her and told her to keep a lid on it.

The water was running hot to how she would like it to be. Her clothes are discarded carefully, even the bandages that wrapped around her busts. She didn't give bras a chance, ever. They were girly. How can one be a Kunoichi fighting with their boobs bouncing around and possibly popping out? To be honest, some women can do that, even with double D's. Toshiko personally prefers bandages as her chest supporters.

As for the lower piece of garment, well, they are normal panties. No one is trying to have a peak down there anyway. Certainly not Madara.

Toshiko shook her head and carefully stepped into the tub and closed her eyes, getting closer to the spray of hot water to wash over her face. The shower met her face and hair and it drew a content sigh from her from her lips. She began to work through her hair with her fingertips. Soon she feels the cleanliness coming to her scalp, free of all debris, sweat, and dirt. She blindly picks the body wash to her right and began to lather and clean her olive-vanilla skin and silky hair. She starts turning her back to the shower so the water could dampen all of her hair and the rest of her body, rinsing away the lather. The slight sting of the water felt good upon her back as she gave another sigh, reaching up to push back her wet bangs from her eyes.

Her palm grazed the bandage on her left temple and winced from its tenderness. She peels it away carefully, not to fast due to the glue that keeps the bandage stuck to the skin. Just ripping it off would mean tons of pain on top of pain that was already there.

She finally removes it with a low grunt and holds it up in front of her. There was a line old blood going up to the right and yellowish film on top, along with something with pale pink coloration she assumes as the antiseptic.

"You were unconscious and running a fever..."

"...you've inflicted a nasty blow to your temple that had rendered you unconscious, with a high chance of having a mild concussion."

"How courteous." Toshiko tossed the bandage into the waste bin. The scar was infected, which explained the pain and as Madara said, the blow must've been very bad and...