Chapter 10

For sarbears_animekitty. 😊😊
A long chapter and a lot of swearing in this part. Just a fair warning to you all before reading. You're gonna love it!

"Running off again without clearance is suicide, woman," Madara says with his eyes boring into hers. Toshiko is still registering what just happened while her eyes remain transfixed on his own. He just came out of nowhere, snapped the man's neck from behind like a twig, and is now interrogating her like he never done it. And what the heck did that phrase mean? She didn't attempt to kill herself or commit a crime! So what does this long-haired freak has with following her? Trying to get home was never a suicidal act last she checked.

Somehow her brain allowed her freedom from her rambling thoughts. Toshiko snaps out of it and yells, "Why are you here!?" her voice echoes and it doesn't faze Madara. He says nothing except glare at her.

He was following her no doubt and she hates being followed. She literally just tried to cover that topic which those six men had started when she noticed them. Now, her goes Madara doing exactly that— following... Her thin eyebrows furrow with agitation. Why does he want to mess with her mind? "You could do anything else to pester me, but following me? Is there anything else better for you to do than to chase me down like a fanboy?"

Madara's eyes narrow more than what they already are. "Does it look like I'm interested in you?" he comebacks coldly.

That remark was what she didn't expect to hear, nor did she want to take it as offensive. Madara is just a man with zero minds to leave her alone that rules a clan. He probably has many women, concubines... whores... that likes him. Even slept with... Perhaps they are attractive, more than herself, she doesn't know, doesn't care. Shoot, why is she seething over this? Why does she want to run suddenly? How come she wants to kill him and beat his face in at the same time for hearing that? Her ears feel hot and her chest feels like it's clenched with mixed emotions.

"You've lost your damn head to mess with me again. Move and go back home or something! Leave me alone!" She yells again, which isn't a good sign.

"Hmm..."

'Did he just laugh at me?' She blinks and grips her katana and takes angry breaths.

"I 'lost my head'? That should have no place on your tongue right now..." he looks at her amused. Okay... 'my tongue?'... She mentally slapped herself and cuts him off.

"Don't you even go there, bastard," she points her katana at him with a warning. He does, however, exactly what she asked not of him.

"To be wise, you have to use your head during battle and conflict," Toshiko juts her chin out and closes her eyes as her anger rose. "which is something you don't have." The Uchiha says all this with a straight face and was not ashamed of it.

"Fuck you, Madara!!"

After Toshiko's shrill, she swings at him with her weapon for a kill. With his Sharingan, he could see the strike slowly. Heck, he didn't need his Sharingan to dodge at all, but he chose to. It was a strong swing that swayed a push of air next to Madara's left cheek as he dodges to the side. 'Someone's switch has flipped.'

Again she swings her weapon back with a spin, missing him as he ducks and turns to face her smugly. Toshiko pauses, grunts in frustration as she thrusts the blade at him. She does this repetitively as she never struck anything hard on Madara. He keeps dodging her with that damned smirk on his face. Cheeky bastard...

"Grrr! Stay still!" she was getting to the end of her rope and really hates him the more she looks at his smirking face. It's like he's mocking her all over again with every miss. Again and again. Like the first time. She took out her opponents on her own but as it comes to him she never gets to lay a hand on him. She becomes more determined and aggressive that it makes her moves wild and inaccurate, she gets winded. Her only focus was on trying to get a hit with her katana, completely forgetting about Ninjutsu. There was a matter of time before she messes up.