Chapter 8

Peep this after such a wait! Sphinxvi-ir , Kunoichi07 , Luna_Otsutsuki , I__nfinity , Zarine212 , MysticMessengerXD , Serenity_Mihuraru27

Toshiko followed Kasume down the many hallways with her chin jutted out haughtily. He glanced back at her once and she returned the gaze with a blink and an expression 'Is there a problem?' on her face. Kasume roller his eyes and looked back in front of him, being sure to keep his sense alert with her following him so she won't run off.

"Don't get any ideas, wench," he said. Toshiko realizes his voice was a lot lighter than she intended it to be as she was thinking he might say something sooner or later.

"It would've been already," she quipped. As she thought back on the voice, It made her feel a little silly to think of it; this guy having a deeper voice. Much to her 'not-so-surprising' realization, it was almost like Izuna's, but with a bit off the tenor edge. This made her think about how all of the Uchiha wolves sounded like. All the same but stoic on their own way? What about the women?— Do they even have a populace for them?

Are there no other man that sounded like Madara Uchiha? Deep, silkily rich, and...intimidating?

...What the heck is she thinking of him for?!

'Ayey-ayye!' "Ugh, stupid thoughts!" she blurted out loud and smacking herself to the side of her head. There's no way she could think of him of all people when he is the one that captured her against her will. She must be out of her 'wonderland' mind. The Uchiha before her looked at her like she was crazy.

"What the hell is your problem?" he queries with chagrin evident in his voice.

Toshiko snapped back into her mode before those unwanted thoughts of Madara. "What's yours?! This is not something you should be worried about... Your worry should be placed upon getting me out of this den, as your alpha said."

'What the hell is up with her? Wolf terminology?' Kasume thought to himself as they headed down the main hall.

....

The Hokage's head went up with delight as he felt the Uchiha's intimidating chakra entering the tower. It wasn't long before the man entered the office with his always-bored look on his face when he came here. "Ah, my friend!"

"What the hell do you want, Senju?" the man said, straight to the point. There was the same response as well from Madara. So usual...

"This. The roster for the incoming clans. The village is surely growing," Hashirama said with bright grin as he held out the thin stack of paper to Madara. The Uchiha raises his recessive hand to grasp the stack from the other and scanned the names of the clans the were migrating to this village.

"This is appreciative to inform me," he stated as he flipped the paper to view the next sheet contents. "Over in just three weeks, the number has grown."

"Not only that!" Hashirama raises a finger; "small clans have come to settle, too."

"Are they on the list?" Madara asked with a hint of caution. To deal with new people and they aren't on the list would be hazardous. And that would also reek havoc within the village. Confrontations, spying, possible killings—

"Yes, actually. Page four under under 'New Residents'. There aren't many clans, however; they are very small numbers compared to the others. They are, uh... less fortunate despite looks."