Chapter 20

Justin's P.O.V.

"Everyone here?" Scooter began, making sure everyone had boarded the private plane.

"Yes," everyone shouted in unison, as soon as Scooter began calling out names.

Jasmine sat beside me, with her hands on her lap. I looked over at her, to see her smiling at me. Her amazing smile, perfect attributes and golden brown eyes, were facing me. She was beautiful, and I wanted more than anything to be official with her, not only exclusive. But Marie just had to ruin that. She was ruining everything.

Everyone in the crew had already caught up on the fact that Jasmine and I had a thing going on, but no one was absolutely sure. The public, already had several rumors going on, but nothing was sealed until we made it official. Which for now, wasn't happening.

It was a three hour flight to Miami, and we were scheduled to reach by 2 PM, so we could prepare for the show. Scooter had this show set up on a beach. There was a harbour near the beach, where Scooter had hired some people to set up a small stage. The security would obviously be there to keep fans away until showtime, and just to calm them down. This show would be longer than the one yesterday, but it was in the open, making it more enjoyable. I enjoyed all my shows though, being able to see my fans was great.

Jasmine rested her head on my shoulder, and dozed off to sleep within seconds, without saying a single word. There were three hours till the plane landed, so I decided to do the same, and get some rest.

•••

It was just past six, and I was waiting on Jasmine to go out to the beach, to perform. I stood back, behind the van, where Jasmine was to come.

She suddenly startled me, by coming up behind me and poking my shoulder.

"Boo!" She yelled, out of the blue.

I started laughing and stared at her. Emma had given her black shorts, with a red, studded, Bustier top. Her hair was tied up into a high pony tail, and she was as tall as me with her wedges. Jasmine chuckled softly, and shook her head. They had done light makeup on her, however, I didn't think she needed any.

"Quit staring Justin!" She laughed, while walking over.

"Your going to have a hard time walking on the beach in four inch wedges," I informed her.

"Yes, but, they set out a flat stage for us to perform on," she pointed out, with her hand gesturing to the platform set up for us.

The beach was right behind the stage, with the sun setting, giving the night a perfect atmosphere.

The crowds began to shriek, and I noticed that Scooter was beginning to let the crowd know that me and Jasmine we're about to come perform on stage.

Jasmine quickly grabbed my hand and led me towards the stage.

"Were matching!" She quickly informed me, before going out, infront of the crowd.

Emma had given me a red v neck, with black supras and black shorts. I hadn't notcied till now, that she made Jasmine and me, match in colours.

I slightly grinned while walking onto stage and beginning to perform.

We performed By Your Side, then Jasmine sung three of her own songs. The crowd absolutely loved her sweet and melodious voice, and kept chanting her name.

I had covered, Love Me Like You Do, One Love, As Long As You Love Me, and I ended it with Believe.

The crowd went wild after we were done, and we quickly signed a few autographs, before Scooter took us into the back and told us to quickly get into the van.

The van drove us out of sight and back to our hotel, that we had checked in when we first landed. I walked into the lobby, and grabbed Jasmine's hand. She let go of it after a few minutes, and I sighed, remembering our 'pact'.

The night commenced, and everyone eventually came to the hotel. We all had dinner at the hotel restaurant, then shuffled to our rooms, calling it a night.

•••

"We still have all of today in Miami," I told Jasmine as she slumped on the bed in my hotel room.

"Let's do something then!" She groaned, rolling over to the other side of the bed.

I had come out from getting ready, to see Jasmine slouching on my bed, mumbling about how everyone's busy and how she was extremely bored.

"What do you want to do?" I asked her while putting on red hightops.

She spaced out for a few seconds, most likely, thinking about what to do today. Her lips formed into a smile as she looked at me from the bed.

"Beach!" she exclaimed, while darting out of my room and into hers.

I sighed, while grabbing my suitcase, and slowing unzipping it, revealing the clothing Vanessa and Ryan had packed for me. I dug through the clothing, taking out red swim trunks, sunglasses, flip flops and a fresh towel.

I got changed into the swim trunks and put on the flip flops, when Alfredo and Ryan barged into my room.

"Going to the beach eh?" Ryan questioned.

"Yep,"

"We're coming!" They shouted, while rushing back to their rooms to get their belongings.

A good ten minutes later, Jasmine showed up to my room, with Ryan and Alfredo following. Jasmine had on a long, white, see through, beach dress with her light, blue bikini on underneath. She wore sunglasses that covered her golden, brown eyes and black flip flops.

"Lets go," she said, while taking the lead out the door.

We were down at the hotel lobby, which was deserted, but you could tell there were fans outside the hotel. I pulled on my glasses, and opened the door for Jasmine.

Flashing lights and sounds of camera's clicking instantly hit us as soon as we stepped out. Ryan and Alfredo darted towards his car, leaving Jasmine and I behind.

The fans were being held back by security guards, but there were a few "I love you Jasmine's" or "I love you Justin's" being thrown around, with a few questions from papparazi. Jasmine pulled me over to some of the fans to take some pictures, which we happily did.

We stayed back for about 15 minutes to meet fans, when Ryan texted me, telling us to hurry up. I showed Jasmine the text, and we said bye, heading to the car.

As we pulled away from the commotion, someone caught my eye.

Bright, red velvet hair, peeked through the corner of the crowd. There was an oak tree standing tall infront of the girl, with leaves covering her identity. I looked more carefully and saw her face grinning back at me, with a smug expression, flaunting her deep dimple. Her chocolate, brown eyes glistened, as she intensely, eyed me.

Marie.

My eyes bulged open, full of shock, by noticing her familiar features. I closed my eyes, and rubbed them, just to make sure I wasn't still dazed from all the flashes.

Slowly peeking my eyes open, I saw that she had vanished.

"What's wrong?" Jasmine spoke, as soon as she saw my panicked and confused expression.

"Nothing," I replied. "Nothing at all."

------------------

Vote & Comment & Like if you want the next chapter. Become a fan also! Help me promote my story and tell others to read it please! I have a lot of interesting events planned for this story and more about Marie & James xx

Follow my twitter: @mcbieberful

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=73852032