Chapter 5

Jasmine's POV

I woke up that morning with the texts still on my mind. Through a whole night of thinking, I came to the conclusion of calling Scooter from Justin's contact list and asking him to get the iPhone. I quickly got up, and went to my closet to pick something to wear. It was almost 37° celcius today with humidity so I picked out a short, strapless, black romper. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and hopped into the shower. 15 minutes later, I got out and wrapped my towel around myself as I walked out, into my room. I got dressed in my romper and took a look at my wet hair in the mirror and plugged in my blow dryer. When I had finished, I walked out of my room. I made my way downstairs to see my parents had already gone to work and everyone else was out. It was already 10:37 am. My stomach grumbled as I walked into the kitchen and went straight to the refrigerator. Opening the fridge, I examined the food items in there and eventually found nothing, so I settled on having a bowl of cereal. I knew that I had to return Justin's phone today, so I decided to call Scooter, soon after I was done. I picked up Justin's phone, found Scooter's number, then dialed. Shortly after, I heard a voice on the other line.

"Hellooo." the voice spoke.

This definitely wasn't Scooter, but I replied anyway.

"Uhm hello, is this Scooter?"

"Nope! It's Scooter's master over here!" He laughed into the phone, then was interrupted by a muffled voice. "--- FREDO! STOP, IM TRYING TO ANSWER A CALL!"

I laughed. No doubt, it was Justin. "Hi Justin," I said. "Its Jasmine from the audition that day, I'm not so sure if you remember me, but during the audition, I found your phone and forgot to return it, in a hurry. I know your still in Canada for a bit, so I was wondering if I can somehow give you your phone."

"How'd you know it was me... huh? Haha, anyway, you found my phone! I tried looking for it. Uh, well, sorta." He chuckled. "Uhm, but sure. Yeah.. can we meet up maybe?" Justin questioned.

The conversation continued, Justin and I planned that he'd come to my house to get his phone in about an hour. I quickly went around, to make sure everything was fine, and was satisfied to find the place clean. I examined myself in the mirror and decidied on waiting till Justin came. 

••• 

I was sitting on the couch, flipping through channels when I heard the door bell. 

"Coming!" I yelled, while running to get the door. 

I opened it and saw Justin standing there. 

"Hey!" I spoke. 

"Hello," Justin replied back, calmly. 

"Here's your phone" I said while handing him his iPhone. 

"Thank you so much.. uh, Jasmine right?" 

"Yeah, Jasmine. Well yeah, that's about it..." I slowly said. 

"Uhm, I just can't simply take my phone and leave!" Justin blurted out, with a grin on his face. 

I looked at him with a confused expression on my face.  

"I don't get it.." 

Justin laughed. "Come, the least I can do to thank you is take you out for lunch."  

"Oh, you don't have to.." I quickly responded. 

"No! I have to."  

"Uh okay then.." I said with a smile while slipping on my black flats. 

•••  

I was in Justin's car. Let me repeat that. I, Jasmine Sher, was in Justin Bieber's car. Justin had come in his silver Fisker Karma and was speeding down the road, heading down to a restaurant near by. I stared at him the whole ride, but he was too busy jamming out to Beyonce, and occasionally saying how hot she was... how typical of Justin. He was wearing black shorts that came just to his knees, exposing the tattoo he had on his leg. He had on a white tee and a red, black and white snapback. He was wearing his red and black supras and a chain on his neck.. We reached the restaurant and before stepping out, Justin explained to me about not freak out if there were a few paps near by. I nodded as we got out of the car. There were two men who recognized Justin and his car, then decided to take a few photos of him, and eventually went away. I heard Justin breathe a sigh of relief as soon as we walked into the restaurant, to discover it basically empty. We took a seat near the back and patiently waited for a waitress to come and take our order.  

A young girl, probably 19-20 years old walked up to us, paying full attention to her notepad and not looking up at us, once.  

"We have a lunch special going on, so here's the menu. While you decide on your order, what beveridge will you take?" She questioned, staring at her notepad and taking out a pen. 

"Uhm, I'll take a coke, how about you Jasmine?" Justin asked me.  

"The same." I answered.  

"Okay, that'll be two cokes?" she finalized while glancing up at us. "Wait.... your Justin Bieber. The famous guy..." she practically yelled out. 

Justin laughed. "Yup, that's me"  

"Can you sign my note pad!!" she asked, handing him her pen. 

"Sure." Justin replied, while signing a page. 

••• 

Soon after the waitress walked away, and we had ordered, Justin's phone buzzed. He took it out with a smile, which instantly went away as he read the text. I instantly knew that it was 'Marie'. I was dying to know, and the curiosity was killing me, so I opened my mouth to speak.

"Justin... I know about Marie.." I said, while staring at his eyes bulge, and mouth gape open in shock.

----------------------

Cast- Marie: Ariana Grande

Jasmine's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=73834959