Chapter 15

Jasmine's P.O.V.

"Okay that was good, onto the next verse now,"

We were in the studio, recording a duet for me and Justin. I needed to release a single with Justin first, do a promo show, next week, then release a few of my own songs. It was hard work, writing lyrics, recording them and perfecting every single part to the song. It was set to release tomorrow, since Scooter wanted to do it as soon as possible. Today, Justin and Scooter were busy promoting it through twitter, which was going really well.

"Can we take a break bro?" Justin complained.

I couldn't blame him, we came back from the party around 3 last night, then woke up pretty early to come down to the studio. It was an exhausting morning.

"Alright, be back in 10 guys," Scooter replied, and everyone shuffled away to take a break.

The air conditioning was blasting making me shiver as I picked up my bag. I had on black leggings and a yellow tank top, causing me to run my hands up and down my arms. It was freezing in here, without any exaggeration.

I slightly jumped as I felt a warm.hand on my shoulder.

"Here," Justin handed me something, "wear this."

I thanked him as I realized he gave me an oversized, light blue hoodie. I put the hoodie over my head, and slipped it on, messing up my hair as I pulled the hoodie down. I let lose my pony, and tied my hair into a messy bun instead.

"So how's day one of recording?"

I looked up to see that Justin was still there, with a small smile on his face. Gosh that smile.

"Extremely busy, and a lot of work," I smiled back, while taking my water bottle from my bag.

"Well, the song is being released tomorrow night, and we have only today to promote it and record it, so expect the rest of the day to be busy. We got a few radio stations to send out some messages and help promote. You should tweet it also." He informed me.

I nodded while taking a sip from the water bottle and turning on my phone. I went to the home screen and clicked the blue, twitter app.

My eyes widened as I saw my 318 followers had now extended to 559k. I went through my mentions and felt a smile creep up on my face from all the kind comments. Yes there were a few hate, here and there, but I knew how to deal with it. I just didn't let haters phase me.

I started composing a new tweet.

@JasmineSherXO "Hey guys! Thanks for all the support. Me and @justinbieber are releasing our new single, 'By Your Side' TOMORROW! short notice, but buy it on iTunes and check it out! (:"

(A/N: yes I changed her twitter name! It used to be @xoxojasminexoxo but now its @JasmineSherXO )

I pressed send on the tweet, and saw Justin reply.

@justinbieber "@JasmineSherXO it will be awesome! Let's bring it up to the charts tomorrow! Show love to jasmine. #ByYourSideTOMORROW !!"

I retweeted the tweet, and watched as #ByYourSideTOMORROW trended in under a minute. Wow. The power of Beliebers.

"Hurry back guys! We have a song to finish!"

Everyone obeyed Scooter and filed back to continue recording the song.

•••

"That's a wrap!" Scooter yelled, ushering everyone that they were now allowed to leave.

I walked out of the recording Booth and picked up my phone and bag from the table. The clock read that it was almost 11, and my stomach growled in hunger. I hadn't eaten since noon.

As though he had read my thoughts, Justin told me to hurry up so we could go grab something to eat. I did as he told, and we walked out of the studio together.

•••

It was a ten minute drive, to the nearest McDonald's, and I stepped out of the car, the same time Justin did. He strided to the entrance and opened the door for me and came in after I did. The McDonald's aroma filled the air, just making me crave it some more.

We reached the counter, where we ordered what we wanted, and patiently waited for our food. It took longer than expected as the staff were busy fangirling that 'Justin Bieber', was there at the McDonald's they worked in.

When the workers finally calmed down a bit to get us our food,Justin took out his phone and began texting while I stood there, looking at my nails, trying to seem busy. There was hardly anyone in here, as it was pretty late.

I stared up at the lights, then back down, and around the restaurant. The gleaming light reflected on the clear windows, where a shadow passed by. I looked more carefully at the figure standing on the other side, squinting, trying to avoid the light. Shaggy, brown hair, and piercing blue eyes came into view, to reveal the figure. James.

I wasn't crazy was I? He seemed to be following me everywhere. I closed my eyes, and brought my hands up to rub them, just in case I was hallucinating. I slowly peeked my eyes open, and looked past the window.

He was gone.

I must be going mad. I brought two hands up to my face and sighed into them. What did James want.

"here," Justin, handed me a tray, with our food in it, snapping me out of my confusion.

He chose a table, for us, as I pushed James out of my mind and silently ate, nodding my head to whatever Justin was saying.

Should I tell him about James or not?

The night commenced, with my mind, busy making a decision.