Chapter Three

The ship was eerily quiet, nobody spoke. They didn't speak in fear of the ever-so moody Wayland.

"Arriving in... 23 minutes," the captain of the flying, space vessel announced, breaking the awkward tension.

"Okay, so um... grab your stuff and prepare to leave! Don't forget your weapons or anything on board," Griot said, following the suit of the captain.

"Yes, because the lousy camp surely won't supply the supply's we need," Wayland said seriously, but in return, causing another wave of awkward silence.

It was quiet as everybody exited the ship. No jabbering on and on as there usually was. It's not that it was always this quiet when Wayland was on a mission with them. Actually, this was completely unusual for everyone. Rarely had it been so quiet.

"Lord Chaos has informed the gods not to attack us on sight, and that we will be aiding them during this war," Silver said, noticing that Griot was too shocked to say anything.

Everybody had finally gotten a good view of Earth. It was noticeable that the filth and pollution had overcome the planet.

"Wow, that was so unexpected. I mean, this place looks even worse than HAT-04, and that's saying something!" Yenta, the army's gossip girl spoke out in fascination.

"What have they done to this place?" Harvey asked out soon after Yenta finished talking.

The beach was horrible, because the ocean was greenish-brown, and had crusty sand The forrest was also a gross sight with the yellowish-brown grass and the tress had grey bark and barely any leaves- even though it was summer on Earth.

"Told ya these people were horrible, back stabbing assholes," Wayland said through gritted teeth.

"Those... those PLANET KILLERS!" Graft swear under his breath. "Who do they think they are?" He exclaimed angrily.

"I agree, it'll take century's to fix this mess!" Harvey exclaimed acidly.

Harvey kicked out a leg as he got up to grab his stuff. Everybody followed his lead as he turned to the two commanders. Well, everybody did except Wayland. He preferred to stay on his own and take his own orders.

--

"Any questions?" Griot asked, finishing up his speech to the curious campers.

"Could you repeat that part, where after you said 'we are the Void.40'?" Asked an idiotic daughter of Apollo.

Griot sighed in annoyance while everybody rolled their eyes.

"Basically we're here to help you fight this war and then we'll leave," summoned up Silver, saving Griot the exhaustion of having to explain himself.

"Oh..."

"Well I can see who's not the brainiac of this dump!" Wayland chuckled to himself. A lot of people smiled, and most of the rest just laughed. Except the girl and a few buzz kills.

"Well we should probably unpack and settle in, I guess." Griot spoke out.

"Yes, please excuse us Chiron,"

"Take your time, the immortals will be here in around dinner, to greet you all," Chiron said gratefully, "Thank you."

"No problem. It is, after all, our job to save planets from destruction."

And with that, they all walked to their camp site.

--Chapter Finish--

Sorry for the wait.

I just never finished the chapter.

Not edited, so please point out [unless already pointed out] mistakes.

Well good bye... my school year starts on Monday. :-(

-Moe