Chapter One

"No."

"P-please, I didn't mean to be a terrible boyfriend! Forgive me!"

"No. It's not that you're a terrible boyfriend. It's that you're a freak. You're too powerful to be a 17 year old boy, and that, that is the reason why I'm breaking up with you," Annabeth snapped at the stuttering mess of the boy known as Percy.

The boy- Percy- he looked at her like she had slapped him. Maybe some point on in the conversation she had. But the only thought running through his mind at the moment was that a he was a freak, as his now ex girlfriend had put it.

"I didn't mean to be so... so powerful, I never meant to be a freak," Percy mumbled into the ground.

Annabeth just stared at him, as if he were about to explode, destroy everything in his path.

"Well you are one, you should probably leave, before you attack or kill someone," she sneered at him.

"When have I ever done either of those things to anyone? How dare you accuse me of wanting to hurt anybody innocent!" Percy growled, turning from sorrowful and guilty, quickly to insulted and mad. How dare this girl insult him? As if she knew everything about him, his life story!

And at that, he turned and left that place, with the now stuttering, terrified girl behind.

He never turned back to say his good byes. He never stopped by his cabin to grab supply's for his new life. No, he only stalked off into the woods, still sorrowful, but now mostly furious.

Everyone had different excuses as to why they didn't like him anymore.

The only similarity as to why they didn't want to be near him though, was that he was an all-too powerful freak show.

Was he though?

--

Athena's daughter, Annabeth, she watched the son of Poseidon fumed into the woods.

She knew that herself was the only fragment of friendship the boy had had left.

So why had she done it?

The answer to that was simple.

She had truly meant everything that she had said, except where she had accused him of being about to injure anyone of the innocent.

She had only said that to drive him away. She was in too much fear to really process what she was saying.

--

Everyone was really just afraid of the boy. He was the only mortal to ever kill Gaea single handedly, in history.

And so they wanted him away from them, so he couldn't hurt them. But they all knew he wouldn't hurt them, they all still loved him, but out of fear pushed him away.

That was a huge mistake on everyone's part.

Except Poseidon and Sally Jackson of course! They loved him till the end. But somebody could only take so much, everyone has their limits.

And Percy had reached his.

--

This is where Lord Chaos comes into place.

"Perseus, at last, we meet," the creator of all said smiling at the still angry boy. Chaos knew exactly what had just happened. So here he was, offering the upset boy a new life.

"What? Oh, who are you?" Percy asked very confusedly, "I go by Percy, by the way."

"Of course, I should have known to call you that. And I, dear young one, am Chaos- creator of all." The old primordial introduced himself, spreading his arms out wide.

Immediately Percy bowed.

"Up, my boy, no need to bow!" Chaos chuckled whole heartedly.

"Oh of course, my lord. Sorry sir," Percy said, still in shock at meeting the creator of all.

Chaos smiled at the ever so confused boy and said, "I have come with a two offers for you to choose from. Would you like to become a commander of my army or become the only assassin of my army? You'd be the only assassin whereas you'd be surrounded by people as a commander. But the choice is all yours... But you don't have to take me up on any of my offers."

Percy stared up at Chaos debating on his life choices.

"Well, if I were a commander, would I only participate in wars? And as an assassin never be in wars, only missions?"

"Ah, yes and no. As an assassin you would join in on certain wars. Not all of the wars my army, Void.0, helps out in."

"Can I be an assassin? That sounds cooler," Percy decided, shrugging in confirmation.

"What? Nobody has ever decided his life job for me with the decision of it being cooler... woah," Chaos said mesmerized.

"Well there's a first for everything!" Percy smiled, one of the last smiles he'd smile, up until a certain war...

--Coming this August 9, 2014--

Meaning I'll update it Saturday if anybody reads it. Otherwise I'm changing it into a fiction novel, instead of a fanfiction book.

I need 20 votes to update it. I know it's a bit soon, I don't usually demand votes like that, but I need confirmation that its a good plotline.

Thanks for reading though!

-Moe Moe